Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Crap, I have to actually start thinking of what my team should be, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Was kind of expecting a draft date to be announced, rather than "ok we'll start now!"
    So be it.

Weekends are inconvenient, in any case. And to be honest, I don't even have a team conceived myself. It was more of a perception of people being in a hurry.

Let's then say that draft starts Monday at 7:00 AM Eastern (12:00 GMT for Brits and Europeans).

Will inform the others of this when I send those PMs.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Mandy View Post
    So be it.

Weekends are inconvenient, in any case. And to be honest, I don't even have a team conceived myself. It was more of a perception of people being in a hurry.

Let's then say that draft starts Monday at 7:00 AM Eastern (12:00 GMT for Brits and Europeans).

Will inform the others of this when I send those PMs.
    Hrm... I was afraid of that. Not going to be able to pick on time Monday, so rather than make everyone wait, go ahead and skip my turn, then maybe I can pick four the next time my turn comes up.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Hrm... I was afraid of that. Not going to be able to pick on time Monday, so rather than make everyone wait, go ahead and skip my turn, then maybe I can pick four the next time my turn comes up.
    Alternatively, send me your picks (PM) for the first turn if you cannot make it.

Everyone goes before me in the first go and I'll be around, so there shouldn't be issues.

Wow, glad I didn't make everyone wait for me til now. Like everyone else I had a couple of ideas but no team setup yet. I'll be planning furiously til Monday, to see if there's anything I can't do without to take advantage of first pick privileges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

Strrrrrrrrrrrrex mailedbypostman1's Avatar

Monday? Oh boy.

Thoughts: What version are being used for the street fighter characters on the list?
    Last edited by mailedbypostman1; 11-17-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrex

What is the rule for voting for non-participants?
    Siriel; You have spectacularly failed to understand my post.

What feats are available for Star Wars characters?
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    We've been using EU feats in past Rumbler's leagues
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    What is the rule for voting for non-participants?
    Welcome, within reason.

A reason will have to be offered for the vote and it will have to be a decent reason, with 'decent' being defined by my subjective judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Most of those listed are EU or insignificant, so the answer to those is self-evident.

The problematic ones are Ventress (who I think was given a value according to her Tartakovsky Clone Wars perfomance), Luke Skywalker (with his high power level and enormous array of abilities), Jacen Solo (ditto) and Galen Marek (not as many abilities, but stupidly high power levels, even without his clone's feats).

That said in for a penny, in for a pound. They get all that's theirs from the EU. However, I'll be watching like a hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Mandy View Post
    Most of those listed are EU or insignificant, so the answer to those is self-evident.

The problematic ones are Ventress (who I think was given a value according to her Tartakovsky Clone Wars perfomance), Luke Skywalker (with his high power level and enormous array of abilities), Jacen Solo (ditto) and Galen Marek (not as many abilities, but stupidly high power levels, even without his clone's feats).

That said in for a penny, in for a pound. They get all that's theirs from the EU. However, I'll be watching like a hawk.
    As someone who's not read pretty much all of EU, I wanted to know how much research I'd have to do to use a Warsie. This gives me that info, so thanks. I may be a few minutes late for the draft, but if so it'll be because nature called.

BANNED

Confirming my availability for the draft. At no point should I be unable to check the forum today for anything more than 30-45 minutes, so I'll be around when we get underway in just over an hour.

Had a power outage in my area yesterday night, but everything is fine now so matters can go ahead when the time comes.

I'll start things off with

Gogo (Final Fantasy 6) 6

Beta Suit w/ infinite suit energy (Timeshift) 5

Since he'll be away for a number of hours, Sharker sent me his first picks so that we may make some headway during his absence.

Qubit (6)
    Chao Lingshen (6)

AJ Valliant goes next.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Ah, good, now I can post just before I go to work!

Qubit (Irredeemable) 6
    Chao Lingshen (Negima!) 6

EDIT: Hah, Mandy just beat me to it, thanks! But now I have to go to work.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy