Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaijukurt View Post
    I bet Moonstone will join the Dark Avengers in their escape plan somehow...(obvious, though)
    I wouldn't be so sure. Moonstone goes where she thinks the VICTOR will be; and she's learnt that mostly means the law. Plus, surely she's getting her third pardon after saving the world with the Timebolts? It would be REALLY sh*tty if they just try to lock them all up again.

Also, Kieran_Frost, when did you start reading T-Bolts? Just wondering.
    January 1997 when issue #1 first came out. It was my first (and will ALWAYS be my favourite) comic.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytev View Post
    I hope the other Timebolts get used somewhere too, and hope Songbird finds a home.
    Songbird for the Defenders!
    Troll for Young Avengers or Journey into Mystery.
    Satana for Morbius, or something Doctor Strange Related.
    Boomerang... don't know, Deadpool supporting character?
    SECOND ALL YOUR IDEAS!!! I hope Boomerang becomes like Taskmaster in Deadpool, a lovable side-kick/foil.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

A T-Bolts fan from the very start?
    Awesome.
    Plus, Why would Skaar ever want to join the Dark Avengers?
    It's clear he dislikes them.

A T-Bolts fan from the very start?
    Awesome.
    Not only am I a fan from the very start; I've loved EVERY incarnation of the team (how many Thunderbolts fans can say that?)

Plus, Why would Skaar ever want to join the Dark Avengers?
    It's clear he dislikes them.
    If U.S. Agent is leading them; I assume Skaar is there in a similar role (watching the watchers). Plus... it's the "in thing" for Avengers teams to have a Hulk.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BANNED

This will be my last issue of this title. It's gone WAY down hill since these hoser Dark Avengers were added.

I miss Shocker in this book. I'd go to the ends of the earth to get him back.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

I think...Songbird and Troll in Fearless Defenders.
    Boomerang in Superior Spider-Man (New Sinister Six)
    Juggernaut,Satana and Man-Thing maybe continue in Dark Avengers:

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    THIS (Dark Avengers #184) will be the jumping on point). I ADORE this cover!

YEY! Moonstone!
    I really think Satana,Man-Thing and Juggernaut (or others) are on the other side of this picture.
    The image is incomplete,Skaar only see his arm...on the other side there are more members,I assure you.
    Last edited by Dustellar; 11-19-2012 at 09:59 AM.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Just was looking at the preview pics for Superior Spider-Man #1 and it seems that Boomerang's going the way of Shocker and right back to crime. I'll post up the pic if I can find it on the Internet.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

I'm confused. Is Dark Avengers an active ongoing book still with the new Thunderbolts # 1 coming out? I'd be interested in jumping back into T-Bolts Dark Avengers if that's the case. There's room for both.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I'm confused. Is Dark Avengers an active ongoing book still with the new Thunderbolts # 1 coming out?.
    Yes, BOTH Dark Avengers and Thunderbolts are on-going comic series.

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I'd be interested in jumping back into T-Bolts Dark Avengers if that's the case. There's room for both.
    HELL YES, there is!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustellar View Post
    I really think Satana,Man-Thing and Juggernaut (or others) are on the other side of this picture.
    The image is incomplete,Skaar only see his arm...on the other side there are more members,I assure you.
    I would disagree. The cover is a copy of the famous image image of soldiers raising the flag at Iwo-Jima. The entire flag is already in shot; I doubt a second cover accompanies it; because the flag would be spread out. I think Skaar is merely "out of shot" because he's so big, the artist didn't want him to dominate the image (and therefore spoil the homage)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Just was looking at the preview pics for Superior Spider-Man #1 and it seems that Boomerang's going the way of Shocker and right back to crime. I'll post up the pic if I can find it on the Internet.
    BOO!!!!!! This is VERY annoying and depressing. Who's the writer of that comic?

Dan Slott's still on that book. And here's the shots:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Dan Slott's still on that book.
    DAN SLOTT!!!! ... this might actually be okay. During Mighty Avengers fans raaaaaved about Dan Slott's respect and use of continuity (and it WAS a damn good comic); so there is A CHANCE that he will respect what Parker's done, since he respects continuity. Remember fighting Spiderman and being a eeeeeevil villain isn't the same thing. Baron Zemo works for the "baddies" in Captain America, but Ed Brubaker's kept him shades of grey. And during Mighty Avengers Dan Slott was one of THE ONLY Marvel writers who didn't make the Dark Avengers out as child-eating 2D killers (HUGE respect for that). So fingers crossed... if not... oh, I'm force-feeding a bucket load of humble crow pie to Slott-lovers! (but I'm going to hold onto hope... until hope is all lost).
    Last edited by Kieran_Frost; 11-20-2012 at 06:32 AM.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dustellar View Post
    Juggernaut,Satana and Man-Thing maybe continue in Dark Avengers:
    But that would give the team 10 members. It has been done before, yes....but having Skaar and Juggernaut on the same team as the 2 powerhouses seems kinda redundant.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

I love Moonstone, but not enough to read a book with those other chodes.
    Ghost, so creepy, so weird, so awesome.
    Juggernaut. Unstoppable.
    Troll, vicous AND sweet.
    Man-Thing, homey just learned how to talk.
    Just very disappointed with this new direction.

I'm wondering if Man-Thing has anything to do with the Dark Avengers being displaced. With an ability like his it's gotta involve him somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby Robot View Post
    I love Moonstone, but not enough to read a book with those other chodes.
    Ghost, so creepy, so weird, so awesome.
    Juggernaut. Unstoppable.
    Troll, vicous AND sweet.
    Man-Thing, homey just learned how to talk.
    Just very disappointed with this new direction.
    yeah... they had something really special. and now we have this. i wish it could have at least went out with a bang.