Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Oh, like on an episode of Supernatural, when Dean was told he should name a new type of creature they were fighting, and he decided to call them Jefferson Starships "…because they're horrible and hard to kill"?
    yeah, that about it. They meet up and talk about the new zombies/vampires and then Xander says: Zompires! I've named them. My work here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    I do believe it had something to do with the end of the T.V. show (season 7). Dawn had slept with a Demon or some such that left her cursed.
    Huh, I don't remember that happening. Have to go re-watch season 7 then. But i'm pretty sure Dawn didn't have a boyfriend in season 7. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I found this on wikipedia:

In the canonical comic book continuation to the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight (2007–present), it is revealed that Buffy and Dawn's relationship has been strained and conflicted since the events of "Chosen." Sometime before the series begins, Dawn becomes a giant, which Buffy believes is the result of losing her virginity to a "thricewise demon" named Kenny. Later in the series however, Dawn confides in Xander she in fact slept with Kenny's roommate and her becoming a giant was due to a spell cast by Kenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermaster View Post
    I do believe it had something to do with the end of the T.V. show (season 7). Dawn had slept with a Demon or some such that left her cursed.

Huh, I don't remember that happening. Have to go re-watch season 7 then. But i'm pretty sure Dawn didn't have a boyfriend in season 7. Oh well.
    I think the boyfriend happened off-screen/panel between seasons 7 and 8. It's her status quo when the comic starts and how she got that way is gradually revealed during season 8.

I read through S8, most of it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either and got worse as it went on. Tried the first trade for S9 and had no interest in it at all don't think I finished the first issue before getting tired of it. But the first trade for "Faith and Angel" was pretty good, I'd read more of that title.