View Poll Results: What X-Books will you get?

Voters
51. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • ASTONISHING X-MEN #56

15 29.41%
  • ULTIMATE COMICS X-MEN #18.1

22 43.14%
  • UNCANNY X-FORCE #34

27 52.94%
  • WOLVERINE #316

3 5.88%
  • WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #21

24 47.06%
  • X-FACTOR #247

18 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired

I love that Face has become a regular feature in Wolverine and the X-Men.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .A: Mutant League Champions 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    I might die, you guys. If you don't hear from me next Wednesday, you know why.
    At least you went out with a bang.

Words like "genocide" being casually tossed around.
    LOL I like this Ms. Interrogator.

Yes, E.V.A.! Kill that depressing coward! No forgiveness!

OMG Idie goes to a pastor. Sinister pastor who wants to save her from the claws of genejokes. Adorable. Not. Grossly obvious? Yes.
    What? do you need blood spattered on your faces to even feel alive anymore???
    ohsnapulon5000

Brian Wood has real affection for the X Men.Tom Brevoort doesn't, and as he is in charge the 616 U will continue to treat them as the bad guys.

good week. on my pull

Wolverine and the X-Men: Awesome cant wait though idie is a moron lol. Love Quires shirt as well

Wolverine: hopefully its interesting and we get more info about yet aNOTHER GROUP LOGAN WAS INVOLVED IN at least its almost over

Uncanny X-force: God i hope AOA Kurt dies. Id rather have that then see him go into comic limbo in 616. Or go back to his dimension and become part of the cast of age of apocalypse book
    X-men,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Invaders,Nick Fury Sr,Black Widow,Cap BUcky

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    I wish i could read Ultimate X-Men but i haven't read an Ultimate comic since Ultimatum. And if i decided to catch up i'd have to read Ultimate X-Men from the start ugh. Then i'd want to get caught up on Ultimate Spider-Man and the Avengers and i'd have to reread all of those issues too. It's too much.
    Not necessarily true.

I've never read Ultimates and I hadn't read an UU comic since way before Ultimatum. I picked up the first issue of this relaunch and a couple other random issues of Spencer's run then started hardcore with Wood's arrival.
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Is it just me or is it kinda funny that the revenge monger is talking about forgiveness after he basically threw the team under the bus so he could get his revenge?
    Nice how that came around to bite his blue butt, I suppose. I'd rather see the character either go with Mystique or into comic limbo (until another writer wants to really develop him) and have to live with what he did, rather than a death that wouldn't add anything to the story at this point. Marvel already overuses character death.

I getting ULTIMATE COMICS X-MEN #18.1, WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #21, X-FACTOR #247.

I'm getting uncanny digitally.
    The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.

They've really destroyed Wolverine. Bunn seems like a good guy, so I kind of feel bad that I don't like his work. Yet it's been not good. Loeb's story arc was so bad. I don't know what they're thinking with Wolverine. He's good enough to be on every team and is prob Marvel's #1 character behind Spiderman. But he can't get a good writer or art combo. What gives?
    Pot+Kettle - "This post went so full retard that it had to be quoted."