Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    We saw in the latest issue of Ultimates that she's alive and Miles is nowhere to be seen. Which means that somehow Miles gets abandoned or teleported away and Jessica stays with the team and fights Hydra. She's alive.
    Ah, wonderful.
    Last edited by DevilMayhem666; 11-17-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have read the preview. Now the wait is killing me, even if it is only a couple of days.

No time for white drama Ballard Blues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMayhem666 View Post
    I will be mad pissed if they killed off Spider-woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    I think they will just get separated, because she and Miles haven't interacted much with each other yet.
    Yeah, there's way too much potential to work on what little relationship Jessica and Miles have at the moment to just kill her for no reasons implied in the comic.

The next issue of Ultimate Spider-Man looks like legit action/adventure fun. I can't wait :)
    “For the natural born smartass, nine times out of ten
    the "smartass impulse" is acted upon before the brain
    has even engaged in first gear.”
    - Stephen King?

How does Miles have so much free time. He IS a kid. What type of military is this where he could defeat the enemy out in fucking Wyoming in enough time to fly back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalev View Post
    How does Miles have so much free time. He IS a kid. What type of military is this where he could defeat the enemy out in fucking Wyoming in enough time to fly back home.
    His school is closed at the moment, which helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos_Alfa View Post
    His school is closed at the moment, which helps.
    This would be an interesting conflict to bring up in the future, though. Peter Parker just barely managed to keep up good grades in high school b/c of all his Spider activities. It'd be intriguing to see a Spider-Man who honestly couldn't do both and had to make a choice. (After all, as Firestar and Nova said... "Why would I go to school if I could do THIS?")
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire