Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #17 and X-Men #18.1 Previews

Click the pics to be taken to them

On Vacation

Dude What the F#ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of the most intense moment I have ever witnessed in a comic. Way to go Brian Wood. That is an Ultimate worthy moment. That moment is what makes the Ultimate Universe Ultimate. It's the literal definition of Ultimate.
    Last edited by sage6paths; 11-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.

What in the peaceloving rooster screwing a duck is going on with the x-men?

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    What in the peaceloving rooster screwing a duck is going on with the x-men?
    I don't think Husk will die with the bomb. She can change forms remember. But obviously she doesn't like the cure and the people that use it.

Damn Brian you really getting me with ucxm.

Kitty has a odd face in one panel.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Husk, noooooooooo!!!!!!
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

And the award for best Captain America speech during this crossover goes to...

Brian Bendis! Well, he wrote it for Hawkeye, but still. The fact that there was no scene like that in Ultimates is a shame. I haven't been a fan of what either Bendis or Humphries has done during the crossover as far as story goes, but at least Bendis still manages to entertain. But I'm certainly ready to get this ugly event behind us.

As for X-Men, THAT is what I call a preview! Who's not excited to see what happens next?! I'm really liking that art too; should be a great issue.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

On Vacation

I noticed a couple of things. Miles likes Finding Nemo and Husk doesn't like Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I noticed a couple of things. Miles likes Finding Nemo and Husk doesn't like Emma Frost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA
    If it turns out that she's Sam's little sister, I can see why she wouldn't like Emma.

I just about lost my marbles in that last panel of X-Men! I can't wait for the issue! Brian Wood, you can rest easy knowing you have the fans' full support and respect, because, as you've seen around these forums, we are a picky bunch :P but you deliver, and then some. You deserve many a kudos. So, you know, kudos :D
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

So...I think the obvious philosophical question that isn't necessarily new but should still be brought up is...would you take the cure???? O.o
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

This X-Men preview makes it so painful to trade-wait this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    So...I think the obvious philosophical question that isn't necessarily new but should still be brought up is...would you take the cure???? O.o
    Unless I had a really shitty, pointless ability, like i can only toast pop tarts with my hands at night on the third sunday of every month except in february on a leap year, then yes I would take that cure in a second. If I had a badass ability or some kind of fun power then I would fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok C. View Post
    Unless I had a really shitty, pointless ability, like i can only toast pop tarts with my hands at night on the third sunday of every month except in february on a leap year, then yes I would take that cure in a second. If I had a badass ability or some kind of fun power then I would fight tooth and nail to keep it.
    Boy would you be sorry if your toaster was broken at night on the third sunday of the month and you were craving some hot pop tarts