Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Moderator gdeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,107

    Default Raise your glass and prepare to toast...Mignola's Skeleton-Head Wine


  2. #2

    Default

    Well, that makes Xmas gift giving easy this year. (Plus one or two for ol' Santa...)

  3. #3
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,891

    Default

    I'm not usually a fan of reds but I definitely need to try this.


    I mean just look at the label. Who wouldn't want that?

  4. #4
    Webcomicker Kelly Tindall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    904

    Default

    "Skelton-head"? Does drinking it make you do this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red_skelton.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	104467
    Strangebeard: It's not the size of the pirate in the fight, but the size of the fight in the pirate.

  5. #5
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,891

    Default

    Well it is red so I suppose that would only make sense.


    I really hope I'm not the only one who catches that reference.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Well it is red so I suppose that would only make sense.


    I really hope I'm not the only one who catches that reference.
    Nice!

    I totally corrected the spelling error in the thread's title in my mind.

  7. #7
    Moderator gdeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    maybe I should have put the sample glass down before I started this thread *hiccup*

  8. #8
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,891

    Default

    Aw, but now Kelly's Red Skelton joke isn't as funny anymore.

  9. #9
    Moderator gdeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,107

  10. #10

    Default

    At $55 a bottle I couldn't afford too many, but I will open one for a tasting.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Scurlogg_Hawkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    42221bBAker Street ,Bulgaria?
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    At $55 a bottle I couldn't afford too many, but I will open one for a tasting.
    55 a piece what is made of gold
    In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No evil shall escape my sight
    Let those who worship evil's might,
    Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

  12. #12
    New Member magri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    23

    Default

    They can't ship to the UK at the moment. Booo.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magri View Post
    They can't ship to the UK at the moment. Booo.
    They say they can't currently ship to the state I reside in here in the colonies, but I have a friend who lives in one of the states that they do ship to, so if they wind up not being able to send it directly to me, I'll have the wine sent to him first.

  14. #14
    Elder Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    mansfield, MA
    Posts
    20,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    They say they can't currently ship to the state I reside in here in the colonies, but I have a friend who lives in one of the states that they do ship to, so if they wind up not being able to send it directly to me, I'll have the wine sent to him first.
    I don't know if this is the case in this situation but there are some weird laws concerning how and where wine can be shipped.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I don't know if this is the case in this situation but there are some weird laws concerning how and where wine can be shipped.
    True dat. Pretty much every state has its own set of laws/regulations. I will not be denied my Skeleton-Head adult beverage for the discriminating consumer.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •