Default Red Hood & The Outlaws #14 Preview/Discussion

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2012/11/15/...he-outlaws-14/

When did Roy's hair grow so long?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    SPACE, MAN! Freaking space!

Art is slightly better, I guess... in comparison to the last few. Everyones face is really round, though. It's a shame in how far this book has fallen, artistically speaking. One of the strongest, to one of the weakest of all the 30 or so New 52 books I'm reading.

That said, the notion that these three just try and bail on superman is pretty hilarious.

Artist's rendition. I've seen worse. Like a girl going from short-cropped hair to pigtails between issues.

Is Lobdell referencing that awful 'Jason loves bread' meme? That thing is not funny and never made any sense. At least to me, I don't know about Americans.

That said, the notion that these three just try and bail on superman is pretty hilarious.
    Yeah, that was funny. Particularly Superman's reaction at the end. And now I suppose that Isabel is going to be put into the 'character with the most common sense' role.

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Looks good I found it amusing when Roy said they should just ignore Superman when he was knocking and he tells them that wouldn't work reminds me of when I don't want to open the door for someone who knows I am home.

BANNED

Yeah I'm excited, particularly because Lobdell's Superman is no pushover, so it should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Yoyo View Post
    Is Lobdell referencing that awful 'Jason loves bread' meme? That thing is not funny and never made any sense. At least to me, I don't know about Americans.
    I pretty sure Lobdell's just referencing the fact that Jason spent a lot of time on the streets without enough to eat, which is in turn likely what the meme is also referencing. Never knowing where you next meal will come from has that effect on people.

I found it funny that Roy wanted to ignore Superman and Sups reaction to their just teleporting away was fun to see. I'm looking forward to this issue myself although I continue to find the art to be a huge disappointment. If this was any other book than this one I would have likely dropped it already over the art, as I initially did with Green Arrow, but I love the characters and the dynamic here to much to leave it.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.