View Poll Results: Is Emma a Weak Woman?

Voters
96. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • As usual, Katya hits the nail on the head.

47 48.96%
  • How dare u?

49 51.04%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Kitty has been hanging around those losers Beast and Iceman too much. They're are starting to rub off on her(ugh fucking sweater vest????) Aaron needs to get his shit together and have a Rachel/Kitty lesbo date night asap.

Yeah Emma is the ultimate enabler and Kitty doesn't take that type of shit from colossus. She was going to rip out his heart if he continued to rampage like a child and she sent him packing with little to no regret because she saw Colossus for the creep he really is.

Now if emma can't leave after cyclops has choked her out and attacking her She is stupid because he doesn't value you as his partner girl, You are only a cog in his machine !

Emma Frost had sex with another dude, taped it, and then offered to show it to her man at a dinner where she tricked him into eating humans. WTF did she think was going to happen?
    Black characters always get looter powers.
    ~darknessatnoon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    Yeah Emma is the ultimate enabler and Kitty doesn't take that type of shit from colossus. She was going to rip out his heart if he continued to rampage like a child and she sent him packing with little to no regret because she saw Colossus for the creep he really is.

Now if emma can't leave after cyclops has choked her out and attacking her She is stupid because he doesn't value you as his partner girl, You are only a cog in his machine !
    A whole post and you didn't even reference Logan's penis once. Did a mod have a word?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadnar17 View Post
    Emma Frost had sex with another dude, taped it, and then offered to show it to her man at a dinner where she tricked him into eating humans. WTF did she think was going to happen?
    In fairness, Cyke does seem like the type who'd be into both those things.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

What the hell does a "weak woman" mean?

In my opinion, Emma is a stronger character than Kitty nowadays.

Emma has been a biteless chihuahua since Fraction.

Much like my hopes for Jean, the return of Emma to her true bitch form is in the hands of Bendis.

Let us hope he doesn't screw it up.

Shouts out to Gillen for starting the movement to give Emma her mind back.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyadnar17 View Post
    Well, in Gillen's Uncanny Series, Emma was disappointed Cyclops was able to let the first Emma/Namor fiasco go. Be careful what you wish for, because she got the reaction from Scott.

Seriously, those two were doped up on the Phoenix. I don't see it as such a big deal. Their mission got accomplished and they're both fine. I think its a lame reason to break up after all the trials those two been through. But I guess they both had it at this point.

Finally, if Scott and Emma's Roles were reversed. If Scott cheated and Emma choked him out, the boards would be taking Emma's Side easily. Hell, even I would. They both had their share of mistakes and paid for it.
    Last edited by godzilla2099; 11-15-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agentofatlas View Post
    What the hell does a "weak woman" mean?

In my opinion, Emma is a stronger character than Kitty nowadays.
    I agree what is kitty doing these days

Quote Originally Posted by stussyjones View Post
    I agree what is kitty doing these days
    Teaching Kids and Training the Next Generation while Emma is Getting Tag-teamed by Tony Stark and Namor. Also Who do you all think the traitor is?

BANNED

At least Emma is saving new mutants around the globe, she's not letting her fallout with Scott affect her job. What is Kitty doing nowadays, besides residing at that shitty school and sleeping with Iceman?

Also I agree on all counts with Zilla, Whedon did an excellent Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    Kitty is in such a pathetic state right now.

She takes pride in doing absolutely nothing during this whole fiasco. Colossus is a good guy and when he needed help, she left. He's too good for her

I loved her character in Whedon's Astonishing Run. If it was Whedon's Kitty, she'd be on Scott's Side. This current version is laughable
    Kitty is a joke now. She's even married a closeted homosexual. She should change her name to OSTRICH Pryde.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Emma should dump Scott, but Kitty is still lame. I refuse to vote in this warped census.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Quote Originally Posted by tlauderdale21 View Post
    At least Emma is saving new mutants around the globe, she's not letting her fallout with Scott affect her job. What is Kitty doing nowadays, besides residing at that shitty school and sleeping with Iceman?

Also I agree on all counts with Zilla, Whedon did an excellent Kitty.
    JGS rescued 3, BHOEM rescued 2. Looks like Kitty's still winning. :3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Emma stayed with Scott because A: She loved him and B: She pretty much legitamtely agreed with his methods.

The whole reason they ended up in those cells for the criminal activity they did as Phoenix. Who started that? Not Scott, EMMA goated Namor into attacking Wakanda, completely of her own iniative. Her relationship with Scott was hardly Emma's problem. And even if it was, I'd side with Emma before the girl that is outright bragging about jumping ship when she realised the person she loved was going down a path could make him go evil and probably get killed. Thank god for Illyana and Cable, Colossus lost the only friend he had worth a damn in Kurt.
    She loved Scott that's why, in the beginning of AvX even she was telling Scott it was hopes choice and wasn't fully behind him