Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phelpzy View Post
    Looks like there trying to cut down on that next year which make me happy
    Yes, VERY HAPPY :) + I'm glad too because this roster, is easily the best avengers title out there for me. I cannot wait!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

On Vacation

Seriously just rename Secret Avengers into Ultimates. A reverse ultimatzation.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    If I get the chance I'll read it. So who runs S.H.I.E.L.D now?

It was supposed to be Daisy Johnson, Quake, but lately they've been saying it's Maria Hill again. The original Nick Fury has shown up working with them, but apparently not in charge any longer. Therefore the question about why it looks like Nick Fury, Jr. is in the lead position when either Daisy or Maria (who tend to get drawn interchangeably) is senior to him within the command structure.

And there are plenty of other characters that could be inside the Iron Patriot armor; everything doesn't need to mirror the movies exactly, though Rhodey being both a former Iron Man and War Machine and a patriotic soldier fits the bill well enough. Could be John Walker, who was originally Super Patriot, then took over as Captain America, then was US Agent, then lost some limbs and served as Warden on the Raft - he could use the armor as a prosthetic, making it interesting to have him on the same team as Venom. Could be Harry Osborn returned from exile, for that matter... after all, Norman, the original Iron Patriot, was grooming Harry to wear a similar American Son suit of armor.

Just don't let it be Norman, even though he woke up this week... unless maybe he learned Dr. Doom's Ovoid mind transfer technique and is doing it inside Harry's body, and even then...

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Seriously just rename Secret Avengers into Ultimates. A reverse ultimatzation.
    No, Secret avengers is miles better ;)
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Not really, don't see how you can say that.

And yea best Avengers team for me still gonna read Hickmans Acengers though loved wht he did with Ultimates web he had It

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    It was supposed to be Daisy Johnson, Quake, but lately they've been saying it's Maria Hill again. The original Nick Fury has shown up working with them, but apparently not in charge any longer. Therefore the question about why it looks like Nick Fury, Jr. is in the lead position when either Daisy or Maria (who tend to get drawn interchangeably) is senior to him within the command structure.

And there are plenty of other characters that could be inside the Iron Patriot armor; everything doesn't need to mirror the movies exactly, though Rhodey being both a former Iron Man and War Machine and a patriotic soldier fits the bill well enough. Could be John Walker, who was originally Super Patriot, then took over as Captain America, then was US Agent, then lost some limbs and served as Warden on the Raft - he could use the armor as a prosthetic, making it interesting to have him on the same team as Venom. Could be Harry Osborn returned from exile, for that matter... after all, Norman, the original Iron Patriot, was grooming Harry to wear a similar American Son suit of armor.

Just don't let it be Norman, even though he woke up this week... unless maybe he learned Dr. Doom's Ovoid mind transfer technique and is doing it inside Harry's body, and even then...
    I hope its someone who is even higher above Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post

No I thin Normys gonna have something to do with Superior Spidey. I kinda hope it's a new Guy. And Daisy needs to be head of Sheild that what actually happened! Maybe Since Hickman is writing Avengers shell be back as head!!!!

On Vacation

No, Secret avengers is miles better ;)
    meh it just sounds to corny.
    "oh hey were the secret avengers!"
    "you just told me who you are thats not really a secret."

I really think they should have it be somehow who is very, very powerful and corrupt.

I hope its someone who is even higher above Fury.
    Everyone but Coulsons is technically higher then this Fury

Hmm, what villains would you like to see them take?

Hmm, what villains would you like to see them take?
    I haven't thought of that, I want them to try to take down heavy hitters, but actually fight then, just sabotage there missions and stuff, like a actual secret spy group would

Yeah. Maybe a crossover with thunderbolts. Rulk vs hulk ;) Elektra vs widow....

That's be interesting

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't happen.