Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ultimate Spider-Man's cover looks great. The others are okay for me.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

I love the cover for Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #20. I thought they would spread out the Reservation X arc to be about six or seven issues.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 11-15-2012 at 01:56 PM.

So Iron Patriot isn't Cap. That's interesting. Dave Johnson's cover are the best. I hope he stays as cover artist for a long time because it's beyond the average covers. There is always something enticing in his covers. Just my two cents. I'm new to the Ultimate Universe but I think that if Johnathon Hickman had stayed and we would have still had Brian Wood I believe that the Ultimate Universe would have overtaken the 616 in terms of quality.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderx3000 View Post
    I love the cover for Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #20. I thought they would spread out the Reconstruction X arc to be about six or seven issues.
    Natural Resources arc I think still takes place on Reservation X. So it does spread out to 7 or more issues. 18.1 is the start of Reservation X. 19,20,21,22,23,24 are all taking place on Reservation X. After 24 who knows. And I would guess that in the issues there are other stories that take place elsewhere.

I love Venom's look. Truly menacing!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    With the Divided We Fall / United We Stand hardcover coming out in February, will there not be a separate collection of UCXM #13-18?
    UCSM #13-17 will be included inside the DWF/UWS HC collection. But for some reason, not UCSM #18. Unless Amazon got it wrong.
    Well, X-Men is the only UC title that I'm not pulling, so if it isn't going to be collected separately, I'll have to double-dip on these Ultimates and Spider-Man issues.

The red bar on X-Men #23, wonder if this means the Ultimate books will be joining the "NOW!" initiative?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Well, X-Men is the only UC title that I'm not pulling, so if it isn't going to be collected separately, I'll have to double-dip on these Ultimates and Spider-Man issues.
    Whoops. I misread..

Sorry, UCXM will be collected in trade as well as the DWF/UWS HC.

After UWS is over, will Ultimate titles go back to the black lines? I sorta miss them.

X-Men sounds amazing.

I think Ultimate Iron Patriot will probably be someone who hasn't made their Ultimate Debut.
    Last edited by Spiderx3000; 11-15-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioActiveLunch View Post

After UWS is over, will Ultimate titles go back to the black lines? I sorta miss them.
    Yeah I was also hoping they would go back to that but who knows.

Well, With Iron Man they kept the lines, but not the black border. We'll find out at the end of the month though when we see X-Men #19.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    I think it will be Mach Two's plan. I'm going to make a guess here that Mach Two is Quicksilver daughter an that she is following in his footsteps. An Kitty doesn't like that.
    But Pietro is too young to have a teenage daugther.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    But Pietro is too young to have a teenage daugther.
    Maybe he didn't know about her. That sounds lame though maybe a cousin. Her codename does sounds like it has something to do with speed.