Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    All-Bendis-All-Old? Doesn't seem right. What is it?
    All Boring All Old. It's the official Clique designation for that trash.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn View Post
    Most all these look pretty good, except Uncanny Avengers. I love Rogue, but I just can't stand to read about the Avengers. I mean, when 2/3 of the team are Avengers, it's not really an equal book with mutants; it's just putting a couple mutants into what's clearly an Avenger's book.
    5 out of 9 cast members are mutants in UA.

[QUOTE=Grunty;16162196]"The true flagship book of the X-Men return."

So what the majority of X-men fans want is a title featuring a team of megalomanic mad jerks with a warped unrealistic elitist world view who would have known.

I'm sorry but if that's the main presentation of the X-men i really feel dissapointed.

I sympathise with you, but let's face it this is what editorial want. And what they want is to make the 'real' X Men look like Al Quaeda.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus ex Chris View Post
    Right? It's such a stupid complaint with an obvious solution. If you can't buy it when it comes out, buy it later.
    That's a personal problem.
    None, I guess, but you shouldn't be surprised to find yourself called out for your misplaced sense of entitlement.
    Dude, really? More and more Marvel titles are coming out so fast that I can't afford to follow them. But lamenting that fact is a "stupid complaint" that indicates a "misplaced sense of entitlement"?

5 out of 9 cast members are mutants in UA.
    Yeah, but I don't consider Wolverine or Scarlet Witch X-Men.

Well, dammit...looks like I won't be skipping the Warbird arc of Astonishing after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    But you can't just whisk all the Iceman stuff away. That has been her main story. I also don't see how she's in control when her teachers are always gone and she never tells them off about it a single time. She's just a weak-willed woman that everyone is running over (even the kids with their iPads) because she doesn't bite back. And you complain about Whedon throwing away years of character development, yet you have no problem with her character arc in this book being about her needing to grow up AGAIN (and trying to accomplish this by hanging on to a manchild of all things).
    She told the staff what's what literally on panel the minute they got back. And while I'm not a fan of Bobkat, I'm getting little "weak willed" from it when Kitty's so obviously the top, the one in control and literally in a position of authority over bitchbob. I guess that's why I don't take too much issue with it, even though I dislike the pairing itself, it still feels like how Kitty would be in that pairing. The portrayal at least rings true, which is quite unlike the lobotomized version Whedon delivered for his nostalgia masturbation.

Wallace Likes It That Way Deus ex Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    Dude, really? More and more Marvel titles are coming out so fast that I can't afford to follow them. But lamenting that fact is a "stupid complaint" that indicates a "misplaced sense of entitlement"?
    Yep, sure does. Those books will still be available to you later if you can't get them now.

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

No, thank you. This Bobby/Kitty relationship is such a joke. They have ZERO chemistry. None. Aaron needs to end this nonsense already.
    We Rogue fans said the same about Rogneto and the next issue she was boning him. The more anyone complains about a terrible relationship the more canon it becomes. It's the new style.

Personally I wish Bobby was gay. It would make him far more interesting. He's the most boring character in both Universes.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    All the Legacy covers have been amazing.

There is a mole on the Uncanny team. Emma seems too obvious and that SL is beyond tired. Wonder who's hunting them with sentinels?
    The first person I thought of was Captain America.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Ugh, I just realized the final 3 for UA. Gross!

Remender totally missed his opportunity to get the Braddock twins up in this bitch. :/

What if the word mole is literal?

Shark Gitl and Mole Boy?
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

3 x-men and 6 avengers??? i thought it was half and half

BANNED

Hellfire school, Bamf daddy, and BobKat baby.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by motherofpearl1 View Post
    We Rogue fans said the same about Rogneto and the next issue she was boning him. The more anyone complains about a terrible relationship the more canon it becomes. It's the new style.

Personally I wish Bobby was gay. It would make him far more interesting. He's the most boring character in both Universes.
    Actually, we Rogue fans are not a single monolithic entity; a lot of us enjoyed that pairing. And I'm pretty sure your whining doesn't influence the writers and editors one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    3 x-men and 6 avengers??? i thought it was half and half
    I guess it depends on who you consider to be X-Men. Personally, I don't consider Wolverine or Scarlet Witch X-Men, because of their long time Avengers status + siding with the Avengers in AvX.

So we have X-Men: Rogue, Havok, Sunfire. And Avengers: Thor, Cap, Wasp, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine.
    Last edited by Siryn; 11-15-2012 at 09:11 AM.