Unhappy Question about Young Justice

Whatever happened to young justice? did it get cancelled or what because it's been a while since i've heard anything about it.

It's not canceled. Cartoon Network is simply being run extremely poorly these days.

CN hasn't announced a cancellation yet, but the writing is on the wall: the Season 2 toy line has been cancelled, the tie-in comic has been cancelled, there's been no announcement of a third season, and the last few episodes of Season 2 were abruptly pushed back from October/November to January.

Yeah things aren't looking to good for it or GLtas as of late. Especially with CN having two shows to replace it in the near future already.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    CN hasn't announced a cancellation yet, but the writing is on the wall: the Season 2 toy line has been cancelled, the tie-in comic has been cancelled, there's been no announcement of a third season, and the last few episodes of Season 2 were abruptly pushed back from October/November to January.

I hear a lot people say that it has something to do with milestone characters such as rocket & icon, something about ownership rights.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Yeah things aren't looking to good for it or GLtas as of late. Especially with CN having two shows to replace it in the near future already.
    GL:TAS is a small price to pay for the glorious return of Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Manchester_Black View Post
    I hear a lot people say that it has something to do with milestone characters such as rocket & icon, something about ownership rights.

It has nothing to do with rights or any crap like that. This was 100% CN's decision. They did it to keep their DC Nation block to go longer. If they were to restart both YJ and GL in January, their seasons would end in the spring, which is when Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go! start up. It's all an attempt to have a DC Nation of new episodes for half a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
    It has nothing to do with rights or any crap like that. This was 100% CN's decision. They did it to keep their DC Nation block to go longer. If they were to restart both YJ and GL in January, their seasons would end in the spring, which is when Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go! start up. It's all an attempt to have a DC Nation of new episodes for half a year.
    If CN wanted to alternate shows--say, run TTG and BTB for a few months, then bring YJ and GL back--I'd be cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyBanks View Post
    GL:TAS is a small price to pay for the glorious return of Teen Titans.
    Return? Yes.

Glorious? No. I get that they don't want two very similar shows running at the same time, but Teen Titans was comedic enough already that it can stand on its own next Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight729 View Post
    Return? Yes.

Glorious? No. I get that they don't want two very similar shows running at the same time, but Teen Titans was comedic enough already that it can stand on its own next Young Justice.
    I agree; a TT/YJ lineup would make me squeal like a little girl.