Page 147 of 336 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5032

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Wallflower and Kitty in action:

She looks more like a cross between Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy.

Is that Martinique Jason cosplay?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Wallflower was on last night's superhero-themed Glee episode. Who is going to make the "Is Laurie more A-list than Storm?" thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    lol, who was Laurie? I stopped watching Glee after the break - way too little Lea Michele.
    There is no reason to watch Glee anymore now that beautiful Goddesses Naya Rivera and Dianna Agron are barely on the show anymore. Also, all the characters on the show are terrible as they aren't really characters but props to react to whatever terrible idea the writers have come up with this week. I'm pretty sure Rachel and Quinn had different personalities in every episode last year. Blaine is one of the worst characters on the show. He has zero personality, but i'd bang Darren Criss.

Retired

PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I used to be such a Glee fanboy much like I was a Heroes fanboy both both shows tanked after their first season and half and for much the same reason. The creators just started pandering to what the fans wanted. Which isn't to say you give the fans what they hate but you need a balance. With both shows as soon as a character took off they let that character just eat the entire show. Then the characters just drove the weak or non existent stories and as a result there was no substance.

Sylar ate Heroes and Blaine ate Glee. Both were great characters when first introduced and both should have been dealt with after 1 season.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Speaking of Glee, American Horror Story sure is weird this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    I used to be such a Glee fanboy much like I was a Heroes fanboy both both shows tanked after their first season and half and for much the same reason. The creators just started pandering to what the fans wanted. Which isn't to say you give the fans what they hate but you need a balance. With both shows as soon as a character took off they let that character just eat the entire show. Then the characters just drove the weak or non existent stories and as a result there was no substance.

Sylar ate Heroes and Blaine ate Glee. Both were great characters when first introduced and both should have been dealt with after 1 season.
    Kurt being a Mary Sue character was a bigger problem. And the entire cast just being completely unlikable.

Heroes partly tanked because Jeph Loeb started taking his bullshit comic storylines to the show. The reason the show was great in the first place was because it DIDN'T feel like a comic book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post

Glee has far bigger problems than Blaine, really, in S2/3 he didn't get any more screen time than say Rachel/Quinn/Finn/Kurt(he sang a lot) but he was never really relevant to the plot like they were. The problem with Glee is that the writing after Season 1 became horrendous. They had no story to tell with these characters. Not to mention the insane amount of misogyny the writers give the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Personamanx, you're allowed to draw more on the Draw me an Avengers jam!

I just thought I'd let you know.
    Would love to and I might try but I have a character design assignment that needs finishing this weekend and Character model blend shapes on top of it. I'll see though.

To anyone interested in getting a Vita....

Amazon's selling the AC3 bundle for $179, plus Playstation All-Stars and some other bonuses. Really good deal./

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Glee has far bigger problems than Blaine, really, in S2/3 he didn't get any more screen time than say Rachel/Quinn/Finn/Kurt(he sang a lot) but he was never really relevant to the plot like they were. The problem with Glee is that the writing after Season 1 became horrendous. They had no story to tell with these characters. Not to mention the insane amount of misogyny the writers give the narrative.
    I think I stopped watching after season 2 or maybe the early part of season 3 so I shouldn't cast judgement now since I haven't actually see the show. You're right that foursome also got way too much focus. It was a big cast so I'm sure it was a challenge juggling everyone but there were so many other characters they could have explored a little more. I was always sad that Tina, and original character never really got much focus. Even her relationship with Mike was pretty background.

And I agree the show stopped being able to use the songs to drive the story. It eventually became just songs and one liners with no story. I probably blame Blaine the most because for some reason I found the character totally obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Speaking of Glee, American Horror Story sure is weird this season.
    I love it! I love how compressed the story is, and how much happens. The writing staff sure do seem to be terrified of women, though

Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar

I always just assumed Glee was a "chick show", It probably does suck.

BANNED

♫ Don't stop Believing ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    There is no reason to watch Glee anymore now that beautiful Goddesses Naya Rivera and Dianna Agron are barely on the show anymore. Also, all the characters on the show are terrible as they aren't really characters but props to react to whatever terrible idea the writers have come up with this week. I'm pretty sure Rachel and Quinn had different personalities in every episode last year. Blaine is one of the worst characters on the show. He has zero personality, but i'd bang Darren Criss.
    I hate Santana as much as I hate Kurt (which is a shame because Naya is great and beautiful). Rachel in NY turned into a Lea Michele hair product commercial but seriously idgaf anymore, the writers made it cleart they don't so why should I.

I sticked with season 4 just to see Finn and Rachel come back (I'm one of those unicorns who actually like them together) but after the break up I gave up. I'll come back when they get back together (and when Shangela appears because that should be hilarious).