Page 147 of 336 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5032
  1. #2191
    Brilliance in a Bottle Boozier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE Indiana
    Posts
    13,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Wallflower and Kitty in action:

    She looks more like a cross between Wonder Woman and Poison Ivy.

  2. #2192
    C'est kinky Seresecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,837

    Default

    Is that Martinique Jason cosplay?


  3. #2193
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Wallflower was on last night's superhero-themed Glee episode. Who is going to make the "Is Laurie more A-list than Storm?" thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    lol, who was Laurie? I stopped watching Glee after the break - way too little Lea Michele.
    There is no reason to watch Glee anymore now that beautiful Goddesses Naya Rivera and Dianna Agron are barely on the show anymore. Also, all the characters on the show are terrible as they aren't really characters but props to react to whatever terrible idea the writers have come up with this week. I'm pretty sure Rachel and Quinn had different personalities in every episode last year. Blaine is one of the worst characters on the show. He has zero personality, but i'd bang Darren Criss.

  4. #2194
    Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    9,187

    Default

    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

  5. #2195
    Elder Member Aguja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,660

    Default

    I used to be such a Glee fanboy much like I was a Heroes fanboy both both shows tanked after their first season and half and for much the same reason. The creators just started pandering to what the fans wanted. Which isn't to say you give the fans what they hate but you need a balance. With both shows as soon as a character took off they let that character just eat the entire show. Then the characters just drove the weak or non existent stories and as a result there was no substance.

    Sylar ate Heroes and Blaine ate Glee. Both were great characters when first introduced and both should have been dealt with after 1 season.

  6. #2196
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,145

    Default

    Speaking of Glee, American Horror Story sure is weird this season.

  7. #2197
    ~MagiKat~ Kaiolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    I used to be such a Glee fanboy much like I was a Heroes fanboy both both shows tanked after their first season and half and for much the same reason. The creators just started pandering to what the fans wanted. Which isn't to say you give the fans what they hate but you need a balance. With both shows as soon as a character took off they let that character just eat the entire show. Then the characters just drove the weak or non existent stories and as a result there was no substance.

    Sylar ate Heroes and Blaine ate Glee. Both were great characters when first introduced and both should have been dealt with after 1 season.
    Kurt being a Mary Sue character was a bigger problem. And the entire cast just being completely unlikable.

    Heroes partly tanked because Jeph Loeb started taking his bullshit comic storylines to the show. The reason the show was great in the first place was because it DIDN'T feel like a comic book.

  8. #2198
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    I used to be such a Glee fanboy much like I was a Heroes fanboy both both shows tanked after their first season and half and for much the same reason. The creators just started pandering to what the fans wanted. Which isn't to say you give the fans what they hate but you need a balance. With both shows as soon as a character took off they let that character just eat the entire show. Then the characters just drove the weak or non existent stories and as a result there was no substance.

    Sylar ate Heroes and Blaine ate Glee. Both were great characters when first introduced and both should have been dealt with after 1 season.
    Glee has far bigger problems than Blaine, really, in S2/3 he didn't get any more screen time than say Rachel/Quinn/Finn/Kurt(he sang a lot) but he was never really relevant to the plot like they were. The problem with Glee is that the writing after Season 1 became horrendous. They had no story to tell with these characters. Not to mention the insane amount of misogyny the writers give the narrative.

  9. #2199
    Thunder Crash Personamanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Personamanx, you're allowed to draw more on the Draw me an Avengers jam!

    I just thought I'd let you know.
    Would love to and I might try but I have a character design assignment that needs finishing this weekend and Character model blend shapes on top of it. I'll see though.

  10. #2200
    Hey slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    9,923

    Default

    To anyone interested in getting a Vita....

    Amazon's selling the AC3 bundle for $179, plus Playstation All-Stars and some other bonuses. Really good deal./

  11. #2201
    Elder Member Aguja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Glee has far bigger problems than Blaine, really, in S2/3 he didn't get any more screen time than say Rachel/Quinn/Finn/Kurt(he sang a lot) but he was never really relevant to the plot like they were. The problem with Glee is that the writing after Season 1 became horrendous. They had no story to tell with these characters. Not to mention the insane amount of misogyny the writers give the narrative.
    I think I stopped watching after season 2 or maybe the early part of season 3 so I shouldn't cast judgement now since I haven't actually see the show. You're right that foursome also got way too much focus. It was a big cast so I'm sure it was a challenge juggling everyone but there were so many other characters they could have explored a little more. I was always sad that Tina, and original character never really got much focus. Even her relationship with Mike was pretty background.

    And I agree the show stopped being able to use the songs to drive the story. It eventually became just songs and one liners with no story. I probably blame Blaine the most because for some reason I found the character totally obnoxious.

  12. #2202
    C'est kinky Seresecros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Speaking of Glee, American Horror Story sure is weird this season.
    I love it! I love how compressed the story is, and how much happens. The writing staff sure do seem to be terrified of women, though

  13. #2203
    Rolling My Eyes At You mr_hyde2120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    495

    Default

    I always just assumed Glee was a "chick show", It probably does suck.

  14. #2204
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    ♫ Don't stop Believing ♪

  15. #2205
    I just want to hit #$%& Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    There is no reason to watch Glee anymore now that beautiful Goddesses Naya Rivera and Dianna Agron are barely on the show anymore. Also, all the characters on the show are terrible as they aren't really characters but props to react to whatever terrible idea the writers have come up with this week. I'm pretty sure Rachel and Quinn had different personalities in every episode last year. Blaine is one of the worst characters on the show. He has zero personality, but i'd bang Darren Criss.
    I hate Santana as much as I hate Kurt (which is a shame because Naya is great and beautiful). Rachel in NY turned into a Lea Michele hair product commercial but seriously idgaf anymore, the writers made it cleart they don't so why should I.

    I sticked with season 4 just to see Finn and Rachel come back (I'm one of those unicorns who actually like them together) but after the break up I gave up. I'll come back when they get back together (and when Shangela appears because that should be hilarious).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •