Page 100 of 336 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5032

I hate how girls at the office rearrange the refrigerator contents to accommodate their full course meal lunch bags. Keep that tidying up shit at home where it belongs, woman. I just want my damn Activia.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    I hate how girls at the office rearrange the refrigerator contents to accommodate their full course meal lunch bags. Keep that tidying up shit at home where it belongs, woman. I just want my damn Activia.
    So you like messy-ass fridges with no order or cleanliness?

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    ...bitch, did you just call him ass-fridge?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

There is order and cleanliness already. But they move everyone's shit around when they stuff their family size low-fat lasagna in there. That goes in the freezer Ms. I want it to defrost. There's a defrost button on the microwave... I don't know how to use that. Of course not.

This is only like 3 ladies mind you. Each an admin assistant.

If I worked in an office with Slacker, I don't think I'd be able to resist playing pranks on him.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

san francisco - the free range twink farm

lol @ secretaries helping themselves to family-size Coscto portioned lunch.

There is order and cleanliness already. But they move everyone's shit around when they stuff their family size low-fat lasagna in there. That goes in the freezer Ms. I want it to defrost. There's a defrost button on the microwave... I don't know how to use that. Of course not.

This is only like 3 ladies mind you. Each an admin assistant.
    Oh, yeah, that's annoying. I hate that. Our work fridge is typically filled with a nightmarish amount of yogurt for the entire office on Fridays. The guy buys it in bulk...3 cases+,and then leaves no room for our stuff. He rearranges it and even forgets to put it back in. Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    If I worked in an office with Slacker, I don't think I'd be able to resist playing pranks on him.
    Oh yeah we do pranks all the time, at least with people in my vicinity. I've had to hang up on a call several times because we do shit to break down each other's composure. Once I was on a call and I turned around and my buddy had his shirt up with someone else behind him rubbing his nipples. Gah Quiksilver, a bunch of dudebros.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie_Solanas View Post
    lol @ secretaries helping themselves to family-size Coscto portioned lunch.
    On the real though, why are they so skinny still? How do they do it? Where does the food go? TELL ME HOW

On the real though, why are they so skinny still? How do they do it? Where does the food go? TELL ME HOW
    They vomit it up in the bathroom 20 minutes later. OR take diuretics.

They vomit it up in the bathroom 20 minutes later. OR take diuretics.
    Do they do it together? I wish I could go in the bathroom to see. I'm not gay enough unfortunately. They're only comfortable if I'm like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYGUUUURRRLLLL MMMMMM EAT THAT LASAGNA GURLFREEENNNNN HOW U DOIN. I know this, because my other friend tries to teach me. I should vocaroo that. No I shouldn't

Do they do it together? I wish I could go in the bathroom to see. I'm not gay enough unfortunately. They're only comfortable if I'm like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYGUUUURRRLLLL MMMMMM EAT THAT LASAGNA GURLFREEENNNNN HOW U DOIN. I know this, because my other friend tries to teach me. I should vocaroo that. No I shouldn't
    You really shouldn't. And they probably do it together.

Yes you should, Slacker.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

My eyes are crying tears of pure unadulterated joy
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Oh yeah we do pranks all the time, at least with people in my vicinity. I've had to hang up on a call several times because we do shit to break down each other's composure. Once I was on a call and I turned around and my buddy had his shirt up with someone else behind him rubbing his nipples. Gah Quiksilver, a bunch of dudebros.
    lol.
    we used to do that as well when I worked at this clinic out West. All the interns had to take weekly shifts manning the intake line, so you're on the phone talking to people who are thinking about coming in for therapy for themselves or their kids and we'd be just merciless about trying to break down each other's composure while on the line.
    I was once taking a call and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with my colleague's big ol' naked, furry vagina. I swear to god, the pubic hair touched my nose and I just lost it.
    The poor caller on the other side of the line must have been quite confused as to why I was yelling like a maniac..
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Ew, I've seen my share of hairy vagina in high school band trips. Changing on the bus was always fun.