Page 81 of 336 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 5032

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Today was a good day. First day in a while I've been feeling 100%, got a lot of work done, and the cute girl at the Drugstore complimented me on my hat.
    Niiiiice! Did you do anything about this lady?

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    what the? Now I feel like I should defend myself..
    I'll have you know that I taught a class and saw a patient today, and am seeing several more this afternoon and evening.
    doctor first, screwball hobby-lobby second
    >:(
    So... when's the next art piece?
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Today was a good day. First day in a while I've been feeling 100%, got a lot of work done, and the cute girl at the Drugstore complimented me on my hat.
    P-money get those digits!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    Niiiiice! Did you do anything about this lady?
    Ah, I talked with her for A bit is all. Just nice to be complimented really. Nothing major.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr_hyde2120 View Post
    I might be In the minority here but I think just by the single issue I've read of ANXM Bendis Is gonna take the X-Men to great places. And with all the great potential of X-Books out there and the creative teams on these books. The next X-crossover Is gonna be brilliant.
    Do not want. Morrison wrote some great X-stories and he got to stay out of any stupid 'events.' I'm too tired of Marvel cash-grabs. AvX was it for me.
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Honestly I very much do want to read AvX's main series as a whole. I read the last three issues of it and I thought they read fairly well.

Retired

Oh, for sure! But Carmine as a fill-in artist!
    Sorry Booze, I'm with Lady A here.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

For me it was all over the place in quality. It was pretty to look at though. Love Romita's pencil work in the first few issues. ( He was also the only reason I managed to slog through that horrible Black Panther cartoon).
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    Sorry Booze, I'm with Lady A here.
    Oh, I wouldn't trade in McKelvie for the world, but if he absolutely couldn't do an issue, I'd want Carmine as fill-in. McKelvie is wonderful, especially with Young Avengers from what I'm seeing!

Well it's like they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating of it. I had a nibble that was pretty decent but that's not the entire picture. I'd like to try the whole thing one day is all.

Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Booze, to update from the other day, the Marjorie Liu/Archie guy/2 ppl I don't know panel was pretty chill and went good. Got to talk to Marjorie again for a bit afterwards going over her work, X-Men, and snapped a pic. I was gonna censor my face but wth, it's on her twitter anyways.
    Here it be.

Even Curious George wondered about.

Retired

Oh, I wouldn't trade in McKelvie for the world, but if he absolutely couldn't do an issue, I'd want Carmine as fill-in. McKelvie is wonderful, especially with Young Avengers from what I'm seeing!
    If there has to be a fill-in, I'd go with Richard Elson. Loved his JIM issues! Also, can anyone tell me what I need to know about the Fantastic Four and the Future Foundation to follow FF? Because I'm mainly in it for Allred and know next to nothing about any of them.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

Marjorie Liu is some lovely I dare say.

I think reading Hickman's FF and Fantastic Four is a must. I don't think Fraction will be able to follow it up.
    Last edited by LeonardEugenius; 11-19-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    Booze, to update from the other day, the Marjorie Liu/Archie guy/2 ppl I don't know panel was pretty chill and went good. Got to talk to Marjorie again for a bit afterwards going over her work, X-Men, and snapped a pic. I was gonna censor my face but wth, it's on her twitter anyways.
    Here it be.

Even Curious George wondered about.
    You are definitely not how I pictured you in my head! I actually pictured you as a graying, balding, stout super white guy! I couldn't tell when you were Spider-man! And you're not any of those things! Congratulations! And I'm so jealous you met M-Liu! UGH! She lives just a few hours from me. I should go find her house out in the boondocks of Ft. Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by .AČ View Post
    If there has to be a fill-in, I'd go with Richard Elson. Loved his JIM issues! Also, can anyone tell me what I need to know about the Fantastic Four and the Future Foundation to follow FF? Because I'm mainly in it for Allred and know next to nothing about any of them.
    Oooooo I like Elson, too! You're right!

Home, in my flat. Smells, because I forgot to empty the bins before I left on Friday morning. Bleh.

Must organise a proper UK & Ireland Cres Love-In, though, 'cos the weekend was fab.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco