Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76
  1. #1
    Senior Member AntiPatriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,789

    Question Cooperation between Cables X-Force and the Extinction-Team?

    I mean obviously both teams are going to be wanted fugitives.
    Why don't they just merge both teams? More firepower for both of them.

    Would you like this?
    Or do you think the ideals of both will be too different for a team-up?

  2. #2
    Junior Member merc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Hope is on X-Force, I don't think she will work with Cyclops.

  3. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    Hope is on X-Force, I don't think she will work with Cyclops.
    Is Hope on X-Force or is she in the book? I don't think Hopeless has ever said that she'd be on the team. Anyway, no it won't happen. Colossus and Magik, remember? Plus, Cable despises Magneto for good personal reasons.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,518

    Default

    a) Cable's X-Force was just formed for one job, the ensuing mess is something they'll just be swept into
    b) Since Cable is being hunted, he may not want to bring the law down on the Extinction Team by looking them up
    c) They may not have the same goals
    d) They may not have the same ideals
    e) Certain members of the teams may not be okay with working with each other
    f) etc

  5. #5
    No Day but Today Viteh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    Hope is on X-Force, I don't think she will work with Cyclops.
    Not so sure about that. She's no longer being written in AvX so she's probably less "Avengers number 1!".
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Hindu Kush
    Posts
    59,851

    Default

    Hope will end up in Young Avengers.

  7. #7
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,465

    Default

    I don't think Cable and his X-Force have any interest in the revolution thing but they will probably cooperate with the new E-team when two teams face the same anti-mutant menace.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  8. #8
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Is Hope on X-Force or is she in the book? I don't think Hopeless has ever said that she'd be on the team. Anyway, no it won't happen. Colossus and Magik, remember? Plus, Cable despises Magneto for good personal reasons.
    This. CaXF is Hope's home book. It'll be interesting who's stronger, Hope or Jean since Bendis stated that they will meet.

    On the topic of the OP..... NO

  9. #9
    HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,957

    Default

    Nick Lowe said that Hope is a "huge" part of the book. She better not be bloody abducted or similar.

  10. #10
    Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merc View Post
    Hope is on X-Force, I don't think she will work with Cyclops.
    It is Cable's team, her opinion doesn't matter.

    Cyclops and Cable have no reason not to work together, the others will fall in line if they do. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Bendis ignored the X-forces entirely.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

    I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&%!


    Donald M.

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    a) Cable's X-Force was just formed for one job, the ensuing mess is something they'll just be swept into
    b) Since Cable is being hunted, he may not want to bring the law down on the Extinction Team by looking them up
    c) They may not have the same goals
    d) They may not have the same ideals
    e) Certain members of the teams may not be okay with working with each other
    f) etc
    Yeah that sounds like something that would sell actually.

  12. #12
    Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    This. CaXF is Hope's home book. It'll be interesting who's stronger, Hope or Jean since Bendis stated that they will meet.

    On the topic of the OP..... NO
    Hope is only as strong as the people around her. I'd say she can control her powers better and has way more fighting skills and experience though.

  13. #13
    HopeistheGreatestofEvils Atomiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,957

    Default

    Hope would just cap that bitch in the face. In reality the meeting will be a chance for Bendis to labour over some dumb meta joke about how they look 'nothing alike!'.
    Last edited by Atomiq; 12-01-2012 at 07:21 AM.

  14. #14
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Hope is only as strong as the people around her. I'd say she can control her powers better and has way more fighting skills and experience though.
    Hope has more fighting exp. than cable!?

    Surely you don't believe your own words on that.

    Cable is much more exp. hope would win based on the age difference that's taken a heavy toll on cable and power for obvious reasons.

    It's like Emma vs Rachel but the reverse outcome

  15. #15
    Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Hope has more fighting exp. than cable!?

    Surely you don't believe your own words on that.

    Cable is much more exp. hope would win based on the age difference that's taken a heavy toll on cable and power for obvious reasons.

    It's like Emma vs Rachel but the reverse outcome
    I was responding to your question on whether Teen Jean or Hope was stronger.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •