Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 413
  1. #46
    Elder Member vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Cap actually beat a man to death with his bare hands on live tv.

    But yeah the kiling is a last resort for the avengers. Unlike Scott "manson family" Summers and his new roaming death squad.
    What, are they supposed to be killing all those cops in All New X-Men? I didn't read it that way.

  2. #47
    Senior Member Bad Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Did Thor really call someone a pain in the ass??

  3. #48
    Elder Member vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    18,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkclaw11 View Post
    He was a nazi that do some terrible things in the past and to Magneto especially (he was that ask Logan doing this, the same "holy" Magneto that he is adored as now one of the "revolutionaries"). So justice is done only with a bit of delay.
    Seem to be forgetting about the whole 'immediate threat' thing, though.

  4. #49
    Choke LeonardEugenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Temple, TX
    Posts
    4,704

    Default

    How many Trolls and Frost Giants has Thor killed?

  5. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    176

    Default

    [QUOTE=vitruvian;16163411]Seem to be forgetting about the whole 'immediate threat' thing, though.[/QUO

    Well immediate threat no but don't forget that the guy was a nazi scumbag and a child abuser. Also Logan accepted doing this only for keeping X-Force's secret safe.

  6. #51
    Quickkill GM DiceRoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Did Thor really call someone a pain in the ass??
    Fraction. That's all I'll say.

  7. #52
    Veteran Member infernohara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,272

    Default

    My favorite was the rain of arrows that Hawkeye did in that Hawk and Mock story. So Nasty!

  8. #53
    Senior Member motteditor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    My favorite was the rain of arrows that Hawkeye did in that Hawk and Mock story. So Nasty!
    And yet it didn't kill anyone, IIRC. A far cry from his solo series where they're putting out people's eyes and accepting that as an OK alternative that doesn't kill (how you put someone's eyes out with an arrow without killing them is beyond me, but whatever).

  9. #54
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    28,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing15 View Post
    In UXF #9 Logan killed a remorseful old ex nazi who lived with his family in Sud America

    http://popfilosofico.blogspot.it/201...anto-vale.html

    60 years ago he was a nazi, but in the last 60 years he wasn't a threat to anybody
    And it was a request by Magneto, who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's.

    Also, the Nazi was remorseful, but he wasn't surprised. He knew there would be payback someday. He explicitly states it in the story.

  10. #55
    nanoninja icth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    How many Trolls and Frost Giants has Thor killed?
    Don't forget all the human shields the frost giants were using.
    "I aim to misbehave." - Mal
    "Thatís why I need Ruby Quartz glasses, íCause when I glance thereís a chance I might blast the masses" - Evidence

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pharoahe22 View Post
    I was just in another thread talking about how hypocritical it is to say that Wolverine shouldn't be an Avenger because of his past and for what he's done with X-Force...when you have all of these other Avengers who kill pretty regularly (or have killed quite a few people in the past). To me, it's so hypocritical to say that Wolverine should go to jail for killing murderers, terrorists, rapists, and people committing genocide when you have Herc and War Machine killing people for the same things in other books. Characters like Thor and Hercules and the Black Widow and Moon Knight and the Winter Soldier and Valkyrie have pretty high body counts...but most don't hold them to the same standard as Wolverine. It's canon that Hercules has killed over 10,000 people...and the Black Panther has spoken about killing thousands of men (either with his bare hands or through war-time decisions made as a king)...but this is all ignored. Also, it has been brought up that Wolverine tried to kill the Scarlet Witch (because he thought that she was still unstable after she destroyed the Avengers, almost wiped out all mutants, and put Magneto in charge of a world where humans were persecuted just by speaking)...but people conveniently forget when half of the Avengers splintered off to try to kill the Supreme Intelligence (including Iron Man, The Vison, Wonder Man, Thor, Sersi, and the Black Knight) when they thought that he was too dangerous to live.

    But apparently this message isn't getting through with just words...so this thread is dedicated to posting all of the Avengers confirmed kills. Even Cap killed that terrorist al-Tariq (if anyone has that scan it would be greatly appreciated).

    I'll start things off:

    Black Panther Kills a TON of invading Skrulls


    Thor Kills The Sentry


    Thor Kills Bor (his Grandfather)
    Wolverine should have never been an avenger. The people who don't want him in the team are right and you are wrong. That's all there is to it.

  12. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    Wolverine should have never been an avenger. The people who don't want him in the team are right and you are wrong. That's all there is to it.
    With the same logic he should have never been an X-man from the begining. Because the "X-men don't kill" isn't it? And also i suggest you read UXF (preview issue #34 is out on the X-boards) and you see how the consequenses of many choises and methods that Logan and the X-men the last 5 years turned against them.

  13. #58
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    Wolverine should have never been an avenger. The people who don't want him in the team are right and you are wrong. That's all there is to it.
    Damn right.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkclaw11 View Post
    With the same logic he should have never been an X-man from the begining. Because the "X-men don't kill" isn't it? And also i suggest you read UXF (preview issue #34 is out on the X-boards) and you see how the consequenses of many choises and methods that Logan and the X-men the last 5 years turned against them.
    The X-men as far as I can tell seem to suit the gray area team. With Wolverine on that
    team he fits at home with them. Avengers are better off without him.

  14. #59
    Junior Member midnightshrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Dane murdered the Supreme Intelligence in Cold Blood as he was cheered on by Ironman and others during operation galactic storm. Wanda committed mutant genocide.
    Cyclops was right.

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkclaw11 View Post
    With the same logic he should have never been an X-man from the begining. Because the "X-men don't kill" isn't it?
    Wolverine became an x-man because he was a brave, loyal and selfless member of the team who would do anything for his teammates and their objectives. I don't give a crap about who he killed.
    He shouldn't be an x-man right now, because he's nothing like that anymore.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •