Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    Yes brother, I love Sunfire's original suit and also thought it was cool when I was a kid.

I never really got into the AOA Sunfire look. It just seemed to scream "Angst!!!!'" to me.

I am wondering about Warpath though. I haven't seen anything nor read anything about him in the upcoming Marvel NOW stuff.

So sad...
    WE ARE BLOOD BROTHERS BY INTERNET NOW!

Yeah his original suit was awesome, heck it even lead me to buy Big Hero Six (didn't regret it) and that's been one of my favorite stories he was in. Yeah the AOA look was cool, for AOA, but I didn't really care for it when he became a Horseman. Glad he got his legs back though, and is now showing up again.

I'm really hoping this isnt' a swerve where he joins the team, then leaves like he did in giant size x-men

I hope Warpath doesn't fall into the background again, he's such a cool character
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

I have liked all of Sunfire's costumes.

Even 90's ponytail, solar panel shoulder pad, brown pants, bunch of tech costume.

Love the additions to the team! Can't wait for these issues to hit!

Veteran Member

Why is there no Issue #4 in the Feb solitations?Can't Marvel update their bumps? :p

Really happy with this roster update I love Wasp, and I'm excited to see Sunfire on a team.

What a seriously fun team. Sunfire's snarkiness will be coming full force and I'd like to see how Janet will make mutants more "hip" to the world. I know the woman means well, but she has negative affects when it comes to mutants. Shes the one that didn't want Beast on Avengers because he was a mutant, right?

Also can we get a woman without a connection to Magneto please.

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

If we weren't going to get his AoA look, couldn't we at least get a redesign and see his face?

Glad to see Sunfire being used. Always wanted to see him get into a limelight book with a focus. But damn... would have loved to see Jericho interacting with this team.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Yes brother, I love Sunfire's original suit and also thought it was cool when I was a kid.

I never really got into the AOA Sunfire look. It just seemed to scream "Angst!!!!'" to me.

I am wondering about Warpath though. I haven't seen anything nor read anything about him in the upcoming Marvel NOW stuff.

So sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby Robot View Post
    I have liked all of Sunfire's costumes.

Even 90's ponytail, solar panel shoulder pad, brown pants, bunch of tech costume.
    damn robby, that's dedication

I liked the solar panel shoulder pad idea, thought it was kind of cool
    the mask for his original does it for me though
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Bishop has murdered BILLIONS of people. He already did things much worse than whatever he accuses Hope of.
    The writers managed to find an out for Jean Grey during the Dark Phoenix saga, Magneto after the Xorn ordeal, and Scarlet Witch for the House of M event. I know it seems nigh-impossible to fix certain characters after a writer does something absolutely outrageous, but there's always hope in the hands of a good writer.

Odds are, likely far away from you.............or Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Whiterabbit View Post
    The writers managed to find an out for Jean Grey during the Dark Phoenix saga, Magneto after the Xorn ordeal, and Scarlet Witch for the House of M event. I know it seems nigh-impossible to fix certain characters after a writer does something absolutely outrageous, but there's always hope in the hands of a good writer.
    In this case literally. I have a feeling that if he somehow reconciles things with Hope, that'll lead him on a path to redemption. I really don't see Bishop being a villain forever.
    Last edited by A_Nominus; 11-15-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life.

So sad...
    I was thinking maybe remender could bring Warpath on to kill him off, like his big brother. (Not that I'd be okay with that... ) and i kind of like the AOA Sunfire. What have you got against Angst, anyway?

Whenever I see news from Uncanny Avengers, is like they're saying: "Wait! We can go stupider!"

Freaking Sunfire?!!!
    "He really believes in the mandate and the mission of the team as well as the sub-mission that he and Wolverine will be going on, and he believes in it passionately...
    Well, of course! When it was the X-Men, he didn't gave a crap. Now that it's the Avengers, lead by a relic of a war when the US nuked Japan 2 times, he's on board! It makes perfect sense!

And I wouldn't read a book with Wasp and Wonderman even if the other characters weren't crap!

What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by motteditor View Post
    That whole cover composition is odd actually. Considering Wolverine repeatedly tried to murder her in cold blood, I don't think there's any way Wanda would put herself next to him. You never know when he'll go into a berserker rage and decide to just turn around and gut her. Wanda should be smarter than that.
    Yeah, she's the one who has reasons to complain! The fact that Wolverine is at arm's lenght to that piece of s**t, without cutting her head of and sticking it in a pike in front of the X-Mansion,is an insult to anyone who was ever a fan of the character or of any kind of common sense!

I wish he'd expand the amount of issues that come out in a year. Doesn't matter how big the cast is if I die of old age before the first arc finishes.
    Don't worry.
    My brother and sister of the atom.
    We are the X-men, and we stand together

Remember reasons for the justifying the team are pretty weak. Rogue, Sunfire, and Wolverine aren't good for mutant PR. That Logan's on the Avengers and isn't arrested immediately doesn't make sense either, but makes less sense on a mutant PR team. But maybe it'll make more sense in the story, we'll see.

That said I do love the team so far. Mostly for the potential drama. All 3 women have a connection to Magneto. Love triangle between Scarlet Witch-Captain America-Wonder Man. Rogue absorbing Sunfire history. Sunfire in general being a jerk-@ss. Only thing I don't like is Havok in the leadership position. It makes no sense considering all the people around him have a lot more experience. It just reeks of Captain America pandering to the mutant community and giving Cyclops a parting insult by giving his brother a position of authority while he got locked up in jail. Meh.
    Last edited by RoguefanAM; 11-15-2012 at 12:37 PM.