A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I shall become a bat!
Ya, and I think bigamy should become legal to make up for a declining fertility rate since bigamist are known for their large families. Not to mention that Wonder Woman's creator had two wife's.
Last edited by jestersjoker; 12-02-2012 at 03:17 PM.
You do know that one of the reasons that the Greek/Roman civilization more or less died out was because of a very low birth rate.Originally Posted by Outside_85;16243400/
Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.
2) I have credit for Diana, but I don't trust DC's writers at all.
3) Wonder Woman is more culturally significant than all Green Lanterns combined, maybe more significant than all superheroes combined (except for Superman, perhaps).
4) I know all too well what its like to be harrassed, bullied, and isolated for being a fan of a gay character or entertainer (Queen).
5) I'm no fan of censorship, but I don't see a rating system as preventing content.
6) The First Amendment isn't always enforced evenly.
7) Open-mindedness is subjective.
8) Changing Wonder Woman's orientation would be more than a black-eye, and would stick longer than five minutes.
9) Sexual Orientation is determend by chemical configurations in the brain, not external things like growing up in a single-sex environment.
10) If Wonder Woman were made gay or bi, Fox News would smear the character every time a tv or film project would be launched.
11) I'm tired now.
Let's not just post pictures in response to folks.
If you have something to say, use your words please ;)
WW Forum Mom
WW/Superman/TV & Film Moderator