View Poll Results: Who would be a good Black Cat replacement for Spider-Man

Voters
91. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Silver Sable

42 46.15%
  • Black Widow

21 23.08%
  • Psylocke

18 19.78%
  • Spider-Woman

29 31.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    No reason to pick and choose, in comics anything is possible...Spider Harem!
    I think that Spider-Man alternate heroines to the Black Cat should not exceed six, as far as those who have romantic feeling for him are concerned. And I feel that Peter's relationship with each of them should remain at the pals level as to insure the no one stands out as a potential girlfriend. This is way an increase of the heroines attracted to Spidey who give a writer a choice as to which herione he wants to choose if he's not interested in using Black Cat. This is only towards the most popular heroines interested in Spidey.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that Spider-Man alternate heroines to the Black Cat should not exceed six, as far as those who have romantic feeling for him are concerned. And I feel that Peter's relationship with each of them should remain at the pals level as to insure the no one stands out as a potential girlfriend. This is way an increase of the heroines attracted to Spidey who give a writer a choice as to which herione he wants to choose if he's not interested in using Black Cat. This is only towards the most popular heroines interested in Spidey.
    Yeah but that wouldn't be as fun as being with multiple women in his own comic or team up series and besides Spidey's universal as far as a women being interested goes since he's a generally a nice and noble hero who really brings out the best in anyone cynical or otherwise. I support Spidey harem because it would indicate he really is a desireable and ideal partner for the gender opposite rather than the cold and mean badass the girls go ffor. Besides I prefer if Peter choose no one and let the females play off him being more of the center atttention than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78
    Agreed, I wound not necssarily set the limit to 6. Although romatic entangelments would always be possible, they would not always be inevitable. By definition a harem consistes of...wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants. To this I would also include close female friends and associates.

Of course another definition of a harem is A group of women sexual partners for one man. I don,t think that applies here.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

BANNED

Agreed, I wound not necssarily set the limit to 6. Although romatic entangelments would always be possible, they would not always be inevitable. By definition a harem consistes of...wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants. To this I would also include close female friends and associates.

Of course another definition of a harem is A group of women sexual partners for one man. I don,t think that applies here.
    Harem's don't have to be sexual. Spidey should work with females reguardless of reciprocation of feelings, it would probably leave the impression Spidey's a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Harem's don't have to be sexual. Spidey should work with females regardless of reciprocation of feelings, it would probably leave the impression Spidey's a player.
    Just like Hawkeye and Tony Stark. Although, they have sex with every woman they like. Whereas, Spider-Man keeps things at the Pals level before it EVER gets to the Mary Jane level situation.

Here is a rare Peter x Carol moment:

Last edited by Darthfury78; 11-21-2012 at 04:45 PM.

A firestar is born
    Cyclops was right.

No reason to pick and choose, in comics anything is possible...Spider Harem!
    Ladies, beware of the Spider-Pimp!

Spider Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Just like Hawkeye and Tony Stark. Although, they have sex with every woman they like. Whereas, Spider-Man keeps things at the Pals level before it EVER gets to the Mary Jane level situation.

Here is a rare Peter x Carol moment:

Love it!

:)
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name's Spider-Man, and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*
    (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

An interesting story in a different manner:

Any heroine would be fine with me except Spider-Woman. I don't think they belong together

A new character

Black Widow is cool.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    A new character
    Sometimes it's better to use existing characters than go through the trouble of creating new ones.

Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-25-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Any heroine would be fine with me except Spider-Woman. I don't think they belong together
    I think that Jessica and Peter have a lot in common than they think. And it's not the Spider-Theme that holds my interest. it's their personality that is the appealing part. The same applies to the Black Widow as well.

Any civillian supporting characters from other books?

And how can anyone replace a character that currently doesn't have a place in the Spider-Books.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER