View Poll Results: Who would be a good Black Cat replacement for Spider-Man

Voters
91. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Silver Sable

    42 46.15%
  • Black Widow

    21 23.08%
  • Psylocke

    18 19.78%
  • Spider-Woman

    29 31.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 204
  1. #46
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    No reason to pick and choose, in comics anything is possible...Spider Harem!
    I think that Spider-Man alternate heroines to the Black Cat should not exceed six, as far as those who have romantic feeling for him are concerned. And I feel that Peter's relationship with each of them should remain at the pals level as to insure the no one stands out as a potential girlfriend. This is way an increase of the heroines attracted to Spidey who give a writer a choice as to which herione he wants to choose if he's not interested in using Black Cat. This is only towards the most popular heroines interested in Spidey.

  2. #47
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I think that Spider-Man alternate heroines to the Black Cat should not exceed six, as far as those who have romantic feeling for him are concerned. And I feel that Peter's relationship with each of them should remain at the pals level as to insure the no one stands out as a potential girlfriend. This is way an increase of the heroines attracted to Spidey who give a writer a choice as to which herione he wants to choose if he's not interested in using Black Cat. This is only towards the most popular heroines interested in Spidey.
    Yeah but that wouldn't be as fun as being with multiple women in his own comic or team up series and besides Spidey's universal as far as a women being interested goes since he's a generally a nice and noble hero who really brings out the best in anyone cynical or otherwise. I support Spidey harem because it would indicate he really is a desireable and ideal partner for the gender opposite rather than the cold and mean badass the girls go ffor. Besides I prefer if Peter choose no one and let the females play off him being more of the center atttention than anything.

  3. #48
    . eSoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78
    I think that Spider-Man alternate heroines to the Black Cat should not exceed six, as far as those who have romantic feeling for him are concerned. And I feel that Peter's relationship with each of them should remain at the pals level as to insure the no one stands out as a potential girlfriend. This is way an increase of the heroines attracted to Spidey who give a writer a choice as to which herione he wants to choose if he's not interested in using Black Cat. This is only towards the most popular heroines interested in Spidey.
    Agreed, I wound not necssarily set the limit to 6. Although romatic entangelments would always be possible, they would not always be inevitable. By definition a harem consistes of...wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants. To this I would also include close female friends and associates.

    Of course another definition of a harem is A group of women sexual partners for one man. I don,t think that applies here.
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

  4. #49
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    Agreed, I wound not necssarily set the limit to 6. Although romatic entangelments would always be possible, they would not always be inevitable. By definition a harem consistes of...wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants. To this I would also include close female friends and associates.

    Of course another definition of a harem is A group of women sexual partners for one man. I don,t think that applies here.
    Harem's don't have to be sexual. Spidey should work with females reguardless of reciprocation of feelings, it would probably leave the impression Spidey's a player.

  5. #50
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Harem's don't have to be sexual. Spidey should work with females regardless of reciprocation of feelings, it would probably leave the impression Spidey's a player.
    Just like Hawkeye and Tony Stark. Although, they have sex with every woman they like. Whereas, Spider-Man keeps things at the Pals level before it EVER gets to the Mary Jane level situation.

    Here is a rare Peter x Carol moment:

    Last edited by Darthfury78; 11-21-2012 at 04:45 PM.

  6. #51
    Junior Member midnightshrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315

    Default

    A firestar is born
    Cyclops was right.

  7. #52
    Comic Fanboy Spidey_Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Banfield, Argentina
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eSoldier View Post
    No reason to pick and choose, in comics anything is possible...Spider Harem!
    Ladies, beware of the Spider-Pimp!

  8. #53
    Spider Powered Time Lord Spider-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Just like Hawkeye and Tony Stark. Although, they have sex with every woman they like. Whereas, Spider-Man keeps things at the Pals level before it EVER gets to the Mary Jane level situation.

    Here is a rare Peter x Carol moment:

    Love it!

    :)
    SPIDER-MAN: Hey there, my name's Spider-Man, and this is my trusty sidekick Wolverine!
    WOLVERINE: *Growls*
    (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)

  9. #54
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    An interesting story in a different manner:


  10. #55
    Senior Member Shadowlarvitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    2,896

    Default

    Any heroine would be fine with me except Spider-Woman. I don't think they belong together

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    A new character

  12. #57
    I'm a male DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    17,044

    Default

    Black Widow is cool.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

  13. #58
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    A new character
    Sometimes it's better to use existing characters than go through the trouble of creating new ones.


    Last edited by Darthfury78; 03-25-2013 at 11:01 PM.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Darthfury78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlarvitar View Post
    Any heroine would be fine with me except Spider-Woman. I don't think they belong together
    I think that Jessica and Peter have a lot in common than they think. And it's not the Spider-Theme that holds my interest. it's their personality that is the appealing part. The same applies to the Black Widow as well.



  15. #60
    Senior Member stewart48's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,203

    Default

    Any civillian supporting characters from other books?

    And how can anyone replace a character that currently doesn't have a place in the Spider-Books.
    BAD TOUCHSCREEN TYPER

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •