Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bluebottle View Post
    Great issue, but I'm just wondering why Dan Slott was so freaked out about people spoiling this one... There wasn't anything THAT huge in it that, if spoiled, should result in Slott blocking people from all social media, imho...
    It's the next issue.
    Behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    He never had red hair back then. Its simply absurd.
    I don't know about absurd. Doubt it's some intentional slight against biracial people. Anyway, this is what he looked like at the end of Origin of the Species.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Please have you seen Monet.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Upper Left: Hitman; Lower Left: Blue Streak; Center: Devil-Spider; Upper Right: ?; Lower Right: Tumbler

I don't read X-Factor, but a quick Google search shows her to still look the same way to me.

Well, tones change depending on the colorist I suppose. But overall looks the same.

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    It's the next issue.
    But that's been online for weeks...

I don't read X-Factor, but a quick Google search shows her to still look the same way to me.

Well, tones change depending on the colorist I suppose. But overall looks the same.

-Theophilus

Haha, all the post about Walter White and Breaking Bad made me laugh, I thought the same thing as most of you "what's Walter White doing in Spider-Man"?

I guess the "status quo" Dan Slott mentioned about Phil Urich is that he will become the permanent Hobgoblin going into Superior. That means he's out as a possible suspect for superior Spider-Man. Norman may be a possibility but I think he will more than likely go back to being the Green Goblin. I want' issue 698 all ready.

Quote Originally Posted by C_W View Post
    Haha, all the post about Walter White and Breaking Bad made me laugh, I thought the same thing as most of you "what's Walter White doing in Spider-Man"?

I guess the "status quo" Dan Slott mentioned about Phil Urich is that he will become the permanent Hobgoblin going into Superior. That means he's out as a possible suspect for superior Spider-Man. Norman may be a possibility but I think he will more than likely go back to being the Green Goblin. I want' issue 698 all ready.
    It's obvious that either Norman Osborn or Cardiac will be Superior Spider-Man.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by daddypool View Post
    Was rereading the issue, and determined that the villian in the upper left screen is the Hitman, first appearance PPTSSM #4, and died in ASM #175.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocomix View Post
    Upper Left: Hitman; Lower Left: Blue Streak; Center: Devil-Spider; Upper Right: ?; Lower Right: Tumbler
    Everyone agree with this list? I'm still doubtful the one in the upper right is Firebrand, and it's obviously not Scorcher either.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

I think I see now how Ock finds out Peter's identity, what with Peter's spider-sense being "turned off" at the moment and the octobot tailing him. Reminds me a lot of how Norman found out Peter was Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Everyone agree with this list? I'm still doubtful the one in the upper right is Firebrand, and it's obviously not Scorcher either.
    It's a dude named Blaze from Web of Spiderman in the late 80s or thereabouts. The others are all correct.

None of them are the original. Kingsley assumes a defunct super-villain identity, establishes a rep in a location, then sub-lets the franchise to someone local who pays him a percentage of their take while he goes off and does it again somewhere else.

Best,

CNG

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluebottle View Post
    But that's been online for weeks...
    spoilers:
    The implication that Doc Ock will find out Peter's identity or the false twitter "spoiler" Dan posted about Superior Spider-Man?
    end of spoilers

Neither of those are the big thing Dan has been teasing for 698. Especially the former since Dan has been openly talking about that in interviews.

Whatever is going down in the next issue thats going to force Dan into hiding, they've managed to keep it a secret.
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post
    None of them are the original. Kingsley assumes a defunct super-villain identity, establishes a rep in a location, then sub-lets the franchise to someone local who pays him a percentage of their take while he goes off and does it again somewhere else.
    Thanks, man. Now I'm having a itchy feeling they're going to become Superior Spider-Man's Rogue's Gallery.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post
    spoilers:
    The implication that Doc Ock will find out Peter's identity or the false twitter "spoiler" Dan posted about Superior Spider-Man?
    end of spoilers

Neither of those are the big thing Dan has been teasing for 698. Especially the former since Dan has been openly talking about that in interviews.

Whatever is going down in the next issue thats going to force Dan into hiding, they've managed to keep it a secret.
    Right, which brings me back to my original question: What was it in this issue that Dan Slott didn't want spoiled, to the point of threatening people with blocking them on twitter?