View Poll Results: WatXM #20 - Rating

Voters
93. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • 5/5

25 26.88%
  • 4/5

17 18.28%
  • 3/5

17 18.28%
  • 2/5

9 9.68%
  • 1/5

25 26.88%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Man I really dont like the new Angel and having a book revolve around him made it pretty boring. Didnt help that the art was subpar and I also dont like that they are giving him a bunch of new powers. Lame

New Silver Samurai? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Man I really dont like the new Angel and having a book revolve around him made it pretty boring. Didnt help that the art was subpar and I also dont like that they are giving him a bunch of new powers. Lame

New Silver Samurai? When did that happen?
    Wolverine's solo title. He dated Amiko.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I just knew I was gonna love SharkTits! She's amazing, had me cracking up. I got a real Jubilee vibe from her. Also LOVE Moja! Did she appear in that Cannonball/Sunspot story? That's all I can think of.

EDIT: Astonishing Tales #2 she appeared playing "Family Feud" on team Mojo!
    Oooh! Well remembered. Such a good story. Hickman is going to do great things with those two.
    PAD's All-New, All-Different X-Factor: From The Beginning
    X-Poster of the Month & Year: (August) 2012 | March 2013
    Come to Deathstrike & .AČ: Mutant League Champions 2013

I really dig the art in this issue. I wouldn't complain if Sanders was the permanent artist on this book. The story was okay, but with similar it points happening in other books this week (specifically All-New X-Men and Fantastic Four), I felt like I had already read this comic twice before I got to it.
    I'm doing a drawing for every DMAX thread!

Most recent drawing: Longshot

Nice one and done. It set up Angel's charecter. I don't know about the ticking clock with his powers...

Also nice refeance to the tree of life.
    Cyclops ad portas

Maybe I'm being silly but...can Mystique really pull off a T-1000 and make blades out of her hands?
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    Maybe I'm being silly but...can Mystique really pull off a T-1000 and make blades out of her hands?
    yes yes she can. hell that's not the craziest thing she did with her powers ( seee her Solo where she grows a eye in the back of her head and two more sets of arms and puts a uzi in each han and makes the Matrix shoot out look tame.)
    Cyclops ad portas

When the Hand resurrect her last time her powers were increased. For example now not even Wolverine can get her scent.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    yes yes she can. hell that's not the craziest thing she did with her powers ( seee her Solo where she grows a eye in the back of her head and two more sets of arms and puts a uzi in each han and makes the Matrix shoot out look tame.)
    I don't get it...why doesn't she do this more? Seems crazy she has this ability. She's probably more powerful than anybody.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

I don't get it...why doesn't she do this more? Seems crazy she has this ability. She's probably more powerful than anybody.

Lack of imagination with most of the writers.
    Cyclops ad portas

Quote Originally Posted by DeadXMan View Post
    Lack of imagination with most of the writers.
    Can I be the first to admit I thought she looked a tad silly with wings. Even if you could manifest wings I'm pretty sure she'd be too heavy to have usable ones...right?

Can I be the first to admit I thought she looked a tad silly with wings. Even if you could manifest wings I'm pretty sure she'd be too heavy to have usable ones...right?
    We don't know exactly how more powerful her shape shifting abilities have become. So anything is possible.

Not really. she has moved her organs round in the past and taken forms that are larger or smaller then her ( agian this is pre power up) . So it is not out of Suspension of disbelief that she can lighten her mass and create a muscle structure to make those wings usable. Plus in other media she morphed into birds ( XM:EVO but I don't if she ever did in the616)
    Cyclops ad portas

Here is a link to view the new characters that Killgore brought in.

Link http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-conte...561.jpg?848685

Glad I wasn't the only person surprised at Mystique doing the T-1000 thing. I mean, they're both shapeshifters, but I just...never seen her do this before >_>

She should probably do that more often instead of relying on guns all the time.