Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daesim View Post
    With Eva, the Swat team didn't even realize it was a mutant situation. They didn't attack her, but they did tell her to get down and put her hands up. She froze people for twenty hours, reasonable reaction. With Christopher, they had Emma Frost. The big time psychic? The one who could have put everyone in the station to sleep or in a trance or what have you? Instead, they smashed the fucking station and beat up a bunch of cops for no reason other than they felt like it.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. That mutant kid was getting interrogated by a cop for helping to cure someone who was sick? If you ask me mutants are justified in attacking humans if they feel threatened which they clearly are.

"If you are a mutant, you are a part of an elite species..."

What? Fuck OFF, Scott.

That one speech bubble just killed it for me. Bendis, I love you man, but that is down there with Wolverine's Rape monologue. I want my $3.99 + sales tax back.
    .....rape monologue?!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Wouldn't that be because they have been progressing just fine so why would it have to worry about a 6 billion strong species that controls the planet? Also Feron and Fongjii while not fully human are also not mutants to my knowledge.
    I don't know what you mean by progressing fine. Mutants were progressing fine until M-day. Feron and Fonji further prove my point, the Phoenix has shown interest in everything other than humans. It's quite clear the Phoenix considers them useless, and in all honesty it should. Their replacement is already exists.

❤ Walking with thee ❤ Ian Pressman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkestKnight View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. That mutant kid was getting interrogated by a cop for helping to cure someone who was sick? If you ask me mutants are justified in attacking humans if they feel threatened which they clearly are.
    The Detective was being a bitch; Ever been interrogated by a Cop before? They can come across as assholes. A woman had a head injury so you know she was covered in blood, they see a guy running away, they bring him in, in the course of the investigation they learn the woman is now perfectly fine and we learn the detective seemed to have an anti-mutant bias. Does that mean the police deserved to get their station crushed? How does that make the world a safer place?
    I can ruin you with two sentences.
    There is a clown watching you sleep.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

she was being a racist and abusing her power. it wont be tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by refrax5 View Post
    .....rape monologue?!
    Last edited by Ian Pressman; 11-14-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    He isn't smiling.

BANNED

With Eva, the Swat team didn't even realize it was a mutant situation. They didn't attack her, but they did tell her to get down and put her hands up. She froze people for twenty hours, reasonable reaction. Response: E-Team beat the hell out of them because they felt like it. With Christopher, they had Emma Frost. The big time psychic? The one who could have put everyone in the station to sleep or in a trance or what have you? Or magik could have ported him out in a split second. Instead, they smashed the fucking station and beat up a bunch of cops for no reason other than they felt like it.
    Again, this is a super hero comic. Ridiculous things happen to advance the plot. Not to mention that the X-Men have been beating up scummy cops since the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyblade View Post
    I don't know what you mean by progressing fine. Mutants were progressing fine until M-day. Feron and Fonji further prove my point, the Phoenix has shown interest in everything other than humans. It's quite clear the Phoenix considers them useless, and in all honesty it should. Their replacement is already exists.
    My point was there would be no reason for the PF to intervene with humans because they were progressing fine. It intervened regarding mutants because their progression was artifically stopped by wonder. So I am saying I think it would have intervened if something had stopped human progression which nothing ever has.

And Fongjii is hald human I thought. Either way the PF has come to earth for shits and giggles before and yeah when it just wants to have a good time, red headed mutants with psionic power seems to be its preference. However, when it is coming to restore the balance I don't think it matters whether it is humans or mutants who need to be restored.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

BANNED

The Detective was being a bitch; Ever been interrogated by a Cop before? They can come across as assholes. A woman had a head injury so you know she was covered in blood, they see a guy running away, they bring him in, in the course of the investigation they learn the woman is now perfectly fine and we learn the detective seemed to have an anti-mutant bias. Does that mean the police deserved to get their station crushed? How does that make the world a safer place?
    Police are corrupt anyways. Good riddance.

All of you really need to stop raping me, btw.

Great googly moogly.

Sweet, delicious drunk talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    Again, this is a super hero comic. Ridiculous things happen to advance the plot. Not to mention that the X-Men have been beating up scummy cops since the 70's.
    It's bad guy shit is all I'm saying. Cyclops declaring "Fuck the police"? What next? Ned Flanders joining Slip knot?
    He isn't smiling.

It's bad guy shit is all I'm saying. Cyclops declaring "Fuck the police"? What next? Ned Flanders joining Slip knot?
    Clearly Cyke has gone the Black Panther route.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

stupid sexy Flanders...