Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    ,Bane needs to ditch the tubes(seriously why are they connected to his arms and legs when we can clearly see a tank on his back that his connected to his head?)
    Because it allows the venom to seep into his body at a faster rate. DUH.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    I think Flash is the only costume I hate out of the bunch. That's a pretty great average.
    I think the only one I hate out of the bunch are the alternate costumes for Superman and Wonder Woman. Superman's alt costume looks like hes wearing a thong all the way up to the waist and Wonder Woman just looks strange. Their regular outfits look fine though. I also prefer Nightwing's alt costume without the punk rock hair.

Cavilling Metropolitan Self-DCeit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Lots of renders
    Hadn't seen these. Thanks.

Ed Boon tweeted this pic a few hours ago. Looks like Doctor Fate, and people are already speculating this means he's playable. I'm not so sure I'd go that far just yet, but it definitely is intriguing. We'll supposedly find out more tomorrow.
    Check out my Hawkman Blog:The Stonechat Museum!

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    Really hope that theres a better reason for Superman becoming a dictator than just Lois dying. With the rumors of Ares playing a role in the game I'd love it if he was possessing Kal. I don't like the idea of Superman being that weak minded to go off the deep end and enslave mankind because of Lois' death. Seems like the brain trust at NetherRelms just didn't know what to do with a truly noble character like Superman. "let's just make him evil."
    Well, wasn't just Lois death what pushed him over the edge, Jimmy died too and Metropolis was nuked thanks to the Joker. The real question is how's he alive to be in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Ed Boon tweeted this pic a few hours ago. Looks like Doctor Fate, and people are already speculating this means he's playable. I'm not so sure I'd go that far just yet, but it definitely is intriguing. We'll supposedly find out more tomorrow.
    wow! i was not expecting Dr. Fate. i figured Zatanna, Raven, or Swamp Thing would represent the magic corner of the DCU.

ok, so with Bane and Lex that makes 15 official characters. Hawkgirl and Fate are pretty much official as well. so only 6 spots left. with Aquaman, Shazam, Sinestro, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Captain Cold, and Ares all rumored. damn i guess Blue Beetle and Etrigan wont be making the cut. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    ok, so with Bane and Lex that makes 15 official characters. Hawkgirl and Fate are pretty much official as well. so only 6 spots left. with Aquaman, Shazam, Sinestro, Martian Manhunter, Black Adam, Captain Cold, and Ares all rumored. damn i guess Blue Beetle and Etrigan wont be making the cut. oh well.
    Hawkgirl and fate are official? since when? Aquaman is a lock I'll say that now. Would love to see Hawkgirl or Vixen. Also still want an electric character.......... Static, Livewire or Black Lightning. Swamp Thing or Etrigan or Blue Devil would be cool too. I have a feeling we won't be seeing Shazam or Black Adam. Captain Cold could be cool too. And as much as I like Blue Beetle with Cyborg and Lex Luthor I feel like they've got the super advanced tech/mech archetype on lock.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Hawkgirl and fate are official? since when? Aquaman is a lock I'll say that now. Would love to see Hawkgirl or Vixen. Also still want an electric character.......... Static, Livewire or Black Lightning. Swamp Thing or Etrigan or Blue Devil would be cool too. I have a feeling we won't be seeing Shazam or Black Adam. Captain Cold could be cool too. And as much as I like Blue Beetle with Cyborg and Lex Luthor I feel like they've got the super advanced tech/mech archetype on lock.
    I think Plastic Man might be interesting to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think Plastic Man might be interesting to play.
    good point. HE'd certainly have a very unique move sett from the rest of the other characters.

Where is plastic man by the way? Haven't seen him since Flashpoint or Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

I have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Hawkgirl was shown for a second in the last trailer. she was fighting Cyborg. earlier today Ed Boon Tweeted a blurry picture of what was obviously Dr. Fate and a clip from Terminator that said "no FATE but what you make."

Confirmed Playable Characters:

1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Cyborg
    5. Flash
    6. Hal Jordan
    7. Green Arrow
    8. Nightwing
    9. Catwoman
    10. Deathstroke
    11. Bane
    12. Lex Luthor
    13. Harley Quinn
    14. Joker
    15. Solomon Grundy

Confirmed Cameos: (May or may not be playable characters)

16. Aquaman
    17. Captain Marvel
    18. Hawkgirl
    19. Raven
    20. Sinestro
    21. Black Adam
    22. Ares
    23. Doomsday
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    Looks better than Arkham City's sluttified one. This Catwoman's all business.
    Only reason the AC Catwoman costume can draw critique is because she (as usual) left the fly open.
    This one...eh, dont get the Forrest Gumb leg braces, or the backpack.
    Last edited by Outside_85; 02-05-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Catwoman's Arkham City costume was the best lets not kid ourselves