Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't get te joke. Feelin pretty stupid right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    That is surprisingly not terrible. Especially considering how poorly designed all the female characters' costumes were in the most recent 'Mortal Kombat'. Maybe Harley will get an alternate costume that isn't awful as well.
    Kyle Reads Alpha Flight - A distinctly Canadian look at comics' premiere team of Canadian superheroes. Also: swearing and dick jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by PiercedMonk View Post
    That is surprisingly not terrible. Especially considering how poorly designed all the female characters' costumes were in the most recent 'Mortal Kombat'. Maybe Harley will get an alternate costume that isn't awful as well.
    I think Harley's costume is just fine. Also, you can see her alternate costume in the story mode trailer.

I think Flash is the only costume I hate out of the bunch. That's a pretty great average.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    I think Flash is the only costume I hate out of the bunch. That's a pretty great average.
    I'm not too thrilled with Bane, myself. It gives me flashbacks to Batman and Robin, and I ain't talkin' Morrison.
    Check out my Hawkman Blog:The Stonechat Museum!

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Flash is easily the worst of the lot, though Batman's is pretty awful, as is the other Wonder Woman costume. Hal Jordan looks kinda silly, too. More so his Green Lantern outfit than the Sinestro Corps one.

That said, I really like Nightwing, Cyborg, Deathstroke and Green Arrow. Luthor and Joker look pretty decent, as well, though I think that may be due to the fact that they've had the least amount of redesign.
    Kyle Reads Alpha Flight - A distinctly Canadian look at comics' premiere team of Canadian superheroes. Also: swearing and dick jokes.

Flash is easily the worst of the lot, though Batman's is pretty awful, as is the other Wonder Woman costume.
    I didn't like the Batman costume much when I first saw it, but for whatever reason, it's really grown on me, and I now like the two-tone head a lot. And I like this Wonder Woman costume, but I freaking love the other one.

With Green Lantern... eh. For me, it's kind of a lateral move. And it's MUCH better than NetherRealm's last attempt at a GL costume, imo. Or maybe I'm just getting used to their aesthetic applied to the DC heroes. Because I thought the DC vs. MK Hal looked awful.

And yeah, Green Arrow looks great, as does Deathstroke. I also like this Harley. Maybe less than the Arkham City Harley, but a lot more than current comics Harley.

I don't have a problem with it really i just don't like Wonder Woman in pants. It reminds me of the recent JMS story. Plus I think silver looks a lot better than gold.

Batman sucks here,Bane needs to ditch the tubes(seriously why are they connected to his arms and legs when we can clearly see a tank on his back that his connected to his head?)

The rest are good.

From the Injustice Gods Among Us Facebook page:

We're announcing something special on Monday. Rumor has it you'll get your first glimpse at a new character's game play footage. Tell your friends.

Really hope that theres a better reason for Superman becoming a dictator than just Lois dying. With the rumors of Ares playing a role in the game I'd love it if he was possessing Kal. I don't like the idea of Superman being that weak minded to go off the deep end and enslave mankind because of Lois' death. Seems like the brain trust at NetherRelms just didn't know what to do with a truly noble character like Superman. "let's just make him evil."

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    Really hope that theres a better reason for Superman becoming a dictator than just Lois dying. With the rumors of Ares playing a role in the game I'd love it if he was possessing Kal. I don't like the idea of Superman being that weak minded to go off the deep end and enslave mankind because of Lois' death. Seems like the brain trust at NetherRelms just didn't know what to do with a truly noble character like Superman. "let's just make him evil."
    It's not too dissimilar from the "Justice Lords" scenario on Justice League. In that it was Flash that died, which is an even weaker excuse than Lois, in my opinion.

I agree, though, that I hope there's more to the storyline than just Kal flying off the handle because of Lois being murdered.
    Check out my Hawkman Blog:The Stonechat Museum!

those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
    Looks better than Arkham City's sluttified one. This Catwoman's all business.

those god-damned goggles chipsnopotatoes's Avatar

Wonder Woman's head looks way too small for her body.

Quote Originally Posted by chipsnopotatoes View Post
    Wonder Woman's head looks way too small for her body.
    I think she may look that way because her character model is so broad-shouldered, and her face is so tightly-framed by her hair.