Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Doomsday is chained up in the background of the Fortress of Solitude stage. In classic MK fashion. I'm sure he's either a boss character or an unlockable. I would like to see Black Adam. Who knows what's going on with the Milestone character rights. The negotiations would probably prevent them from using Static.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if we saw Hawkman in this game.
    You should be surprised if Hawkman is in the game. Ed Boon said he'll never make a video game w/ Hawkman in it. All because of this comic panel lol:

And I'm pretty sure Boon was serious, given Hawkman wasn't in MK vs DC and doesn't look to be in Injustice.
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison

LOL. But hey, I hope that Ed was changed his mind about Hawkman and Aquaman. We need both, but specially Arthur.

Napoleon of Crime Professor Moriarty's Avatar

they should put Anton Arcane in it.
    Last edited by Professor Moriarty; 11-14-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/13/inju...bo-animal-man/

i reeeeeally hope these turn out to be true. if Blue Beetle and Swamp Thing are in the game im gonna go line up to buy my copy right now!
    Stupid work blocks the stupid site.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    You should be surprised if Hawkman is in the game. Ed Boon said he'll never make a video game w/ Hawkman in it. All because of this comic panel lol:

And I'm pretty sure Boon was serious, given Hawkman wasn't in MK vs DC and doesn't look to be in Injustice.
    That wasn't even Hawkman's fault. They were all hit by a fear bug that made them psychologically incapable of risking their lives for anything or anyone.

Yeah that really sucks that Hawkman won't be in the game. I would like to see Netherealm's take on him. Plus the character's personality is perfect for a fighting game. I'm still holding out for Etrigan!

Obviously a long shot, but I'd be pretty psyched if Monsieur Mallah and the Brain were to be playable.
    Kyle Reads Alpha Flight - A distinctly Canadian look at comics' premiere team of Canadian superheroes. Also: swearing and dick jokes.

I would actually love to see Grifter in the game. They should have one character from the different parts of the DCU. Grifter is kinda the figurehead of the Wildstorm characters.
    I'd rather have a Wildstorm character with cool powers than a guy with a couple guns. Maybe some one from Stormwatch.

Doomsday is chained up in the background of the Fortress of Solitude stage.
    Those must be some chains...
    Last edited by dupersuper; 11-15-2012 at 07:19 PM.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    There's already an abundance of Bat-characters, but Batwing at least would be fairly unique with his wings and armor. Swamp Thing and Animal Man also would have pretty unique fighting styles, I'd imagine.
    I'm STILL waiting for Cass...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I'd rather have a Wildstorm character with cool powers than a guy with a couple guns.
    Grifter has pretty powerful TK powers. Although, yeah, I agree, he wouldn't be my choice for fighting game character, either. I'm not sure who I'd pick from the Wildstorm stable. Voodoo is the only one appearing in the New 52 books so far I can think of that would transition well to a fighting game while not duplicating someone already on the game's roster.

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    Grifter has pretty powerful TK powers. Although, yeah, I agree, he wouldn't be my choice for fighting game character, either. I'm not sure who I'd pick from the Wildstorm stable. Voodoo is the only one appearing in the New 52 books so far I can think of that would transition well to a fighting game while not duplicating someone already on the game's roster.
    The mech from Stormwatch could be fun. A little like Cyborg I suppose though.

still trying to figure out Batwing as a possible choice. i like the character and all but i wouldnt call him one of DC's "big names". i know DC has really been pushing for more diversity (which i totally love) so i guess you could chalk that up as a reason he may be in the game. maybe the lawsuit involving the Milestone characters is stopping them from using one of their most well known minority characters Static.

I think there are already too many Bat character as it is. Excited about Swamp Thing, Lobo, Blue Beetle and Animal Man. Not that crazy over Batwing, I don't see what other skill sets he could offer that Batman, Nightwing and Cyborg couldn't.
    Why wasn't Steel being selected over Batwing? I have no idea.

Again, I doubt Batwing, I think that one's a blinder.

I did notice however, looking back over his Twitter, he also posted this and asked who would people like to see.