Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast

Default More Injustice: Gods Among Us rumors

http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/13/inju...bo-animal-man/

i reeeeeally hope these turn out to be true. if Blue Beetle and Swamp Thing are in the game im gonna go line up to buy my copy right now!

PSN names

Me: Blue_Beetle410
    The Animal Man: VV_Argost
    Conway: Grootka
    adkal: adkaluk
    Jody Garland: ButtMcGeee
    LegoLawyer: LegoLawyer
    Dr. Cheesesteak: Dr_Cheesesteak
    tylenoljones: nmw13
    maxpower00044: Max_Power--
    darima80: Angry_Dave_80
    Last edited by Robotman4; 05-29-2013 at 06:45 PM.

On Twitter, the NetherRealm boss made mention of an upcoming character reveal when the office candy supply runs out, coincidentally showing a pile of comics nearby. The characters featured in the comics are Swamp Thing, Animal Man and Nightwing; Nightwing is already confirmed as playable, and Boon dropped similar teases for past reveal

That's not Nightwing.

Anyway I hope Blue Beetle (Jaime) is in there. It would give a cool new tech-based hero. Lobo I could see them including in this game, but not Swamp Thing.
    Jean Grey : What makes you such a bitch, Emma?
    Emma Frost : Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    That's not Nightwing.
    Come on, they both end in Wing, how can anyone tell the difference?

Batwing I think is way too unknown to feature in this game, so I'm going with that's a red herring. I can't see Buddy making it in either, though it'd be cool if he did, and I think Swampy is the most likely of the three.

Blue Beetle and Lobo- I would definitely say both have a good chance.

Swamp Thing and Blue Beetle make sense.
    Current Comic Book of the Week: Batgirl #27 ...

Aquaman would be a fun character to have in the game.

I know this would be an odd choice, but I was rewatching an episode of Young Justice (the one with Doctor Fate), and noticed what a great character Klarion the Witch Boy would make in a fighting game. The way they animated his fighting style, he looked like a zone character, similar to Sogetsu from the Samurai Shodown series, not to mention a few of the MK cast. Plus, he's a lord of Chaos, which puts him right up Netherrealm's street. They could do a lot with him. He'd make a great mid-boss.

Also, I'm not always a huge fan of the Netherrealm redesigns of DC characters, but I bet they could do something better with Hawkman than we have in the comics right now. I'd like to see that. Someone on that page also recommended Red Hood and Adam Strange, both of whom I'd love to see.

Also, the game needs more female characters. Starfire seems an obvious choice in the kind of Sindel mold. I wonder if anyone there follows comics enough to think of that.

There's already an abundance of Bat-characters, but Batwing at least would be fairly unique with his wings and armor. Swamp Thing and Animal Man also would have pretty unique fighting styles, I'd imagine.

OMG if we get Batwing and Swamp Thing I will be in heaven. All I need is a lightning character and 3 more heroines or vilenesses take your pick.

Would love to see Cheetah in this game too.

There has to be at least one character from the supernatural corners of the DCU! Swamp Thing would be a great representative. Constantine is the unofficial leader of the DCU supernatural characters but he doesn't like getting his hands dirty. Plus he would probably manipulate someone else to fight for him.
    Batwing is a totally out of left field choice. I would really prefer less Batfamily members but it would be cool to get more diversity in the characters.
    If Blue Beetle is in the game I'd lose my mind. Second favorite character after Robotman of course.

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Swamp Thing! Sweet! If they don't do Ivy I am so playing him!

I hope there will be dlc for new characters. And I would want Ivy to be one!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

One of the fighting arenas they've released is called "future city". Flying cars and everything. I wonder if The Legion is involved in the plot. If Cosmic Boy or Lightning Lad are in the game that would be too damn awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    One of the fighting arenas they've released is called "future city". Flying cars and everything. I wonder if The Legion is involved in the plot. If Cosmic Boy or Lightning Lad are in the game that would be too damn awesome.
    That would be cool. Seriously, have LOS characters been in any DC video game? To my knowledge, there was never a game for the cartoon, and I don't think games like Justice League Heroes or LEGO Batman 2 had any.

I would actually love to see Grifter in the game. They should have one character from the different parts of the DCU. Grifter is kinda the figurehead of the Wildstorm characters.

i really want an electric character like Static, Black Lightning or Live Wire.

Also I think either a Vixen, Doctor Light or Black Canary would be awesome.

We know Aquaman's a lock for this game.

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw Hawkman in this game.

We definitely need more vilains. I think Black Manta or Ocean Master would be sick. Also I would love to see Brainiac, Doomsday and Amazo