Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Hulk (Ferrigno) Vs He-Man (Lundgren)

I don't actually think this was ever done before. I did look and couldn't find it, but sorry if it actually has been done.

How does Lou Ferrigno's Hulk cope against Dolph Lundgren's He-Man?

Bonus Fight: Throw Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman in to the mix (I know Carter WW Vs Ferrigno Hulk has been done before, and it wasn't really worth making a separate thread in the space of a couple of minutes for Lundgren He-Man Vs Carter WW, so just make the bonus fight in this thread a threeway).

Normal Khazan conditions.

I don't remember Lungren He-Man being hulk strong (even TV Hulk strong).

Bonus fight ends in 3 way.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Everything for Big Fire BitVyper's Avatar

Best strength feat he hast in the movie is pushing over a giant bronze statue that was wedged in between the ceiling and floor. Skillwise, he actually acquitted himself pretty well, proving accurate with guns and thrown knives (the knives are standard equip, dunno if one thrown as hard as he'd be able to throw it could hurt Ferringo Hulk), and handling multiple opponents with a sword.
    I swim through a sea of stars
    without looking back to shore.
    Faster than light, bending time

Forever
    Wherever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I don't remember Lungren He-Man being hulk strong (even TV Hulk strong).
    Neither is Wally West, but other factors mean that Wally West utterly stomps TV Hulk in a femtosecond. Therefore that's not really much of an answer.

Bonus fight ends in 3 way.
    I doubt that, to be honest.

So, people, any actual thoughts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Best strength feat he hast in the movie is pushing over a giant bronze statue that was wedged in between the ceiling and floor. Skillwise, he actually acquitted himself pretty well, proving accurate with guns and thrown knives (the knives are standard equip, dunno if one thrown as hard as he'd be able to throw it could hurt Ferringo Hulk), and handling multiple opponents with a sword.
    Indeed, skill and weaponry kinda nullifies any strength gap (which isn't actually that big at all, due to the aforementioned statue feat).

Power with girl is better Powerboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    I don't actually think this was ever done before. I did look and couldn't find it, but sorry if it actually has been done.

How does Lou Ferrigno's Hulk cope against Dolph Lundgren's He-Man?

Bonus Fight: Throw Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman in to the mix (I know Carter WW Vs Ferrigno Hulk has been done before, and it wasn't really worth making a separate thread in the space of a couple of minutes for Lundgren He-Man Vs Carter WW, so just make the bonus fight in this thread a threeway).

Normal Khazan conditions.
    The problem for Ferrigno-Hulk is that, while he was very durable against blunt trauma (except bullets), he was easily cut just by brushing against broken glass as easily as anyone would be cut. Against a super strong opponent with a sword, I'm not liking his odds.

If this was purely hth, I'd say Hulk. But with standard weaponry, movie He-Man. Admittedly, I barely even remember the He-Man movie. I'm just going with what people are saying.

But I think Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman trounces either of them. She had some strength feats comparable to the Hulk's and was much faster with an array of weapons.

I think movie Dolph takes out Ferrigno. His skill makes up for the strength differential.

In a Carter, Lungren, Ferrigno free for all? I still give it to Lungren. He's got the best hand to hand. Carter can deflect ranged like anyone's business, but Lungren's doesn't primarily use ranged attacks IIRC, and I'm not too concerned about the tiara and lasso vs. He-Man. I think the likely outcome would be that Carter and Lungren would make a warrior's alliance and put down the Hulk together, rampaging beast that he is, and have an honorable duel (both coming from honorable warrior cultures) with Lungren beating Carter.
    Last edited by Zagreus; 11-14-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Neither is Wally West, but other factors mean that Wally West utterly stomps TV Hulk in a femtosecond. Therefore that's not really much of an answer.
    Given that that's a ridiculous analogy as Lungren He-Man has nothing like the abilities that would allow Wally to win and would, in all likelihood, just end up in a straight up brawl with Hulk, I think it's a completely reasonable answer. I do wonder how Hulk would fair against the sword though.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I'll go along with the other posters,and say Lundgren takes out Ferrigno..the 70's Tv Hulk was susceptible to edged damage,and Lungren's He-Man is skilled enough to get to him.As to Carter's WW,I think she can beat Lundgren..she has very good reaction feats,such as deflecting a full magazine from a tommy gun fired from near point blank range,and deflecting multiple laser beam weapons.Also,in the pilot to the modern CBS series,she defeats a robot in a rapier duel,so she has some skill in swordfighting.In the 70's Tv show,she can not only make people tell the truth with the lasso,but also mentally command them...I don't know what feats of mental resistance either Lundgren or Ferringo have,but I would of thought Carter's WW was quick enough to lasso either of them.

BANNED

Given that that's a ridiculous analogy as Lungren He-Man has nothing like the abilities that would allow Wally to win and would, in all likelihood, just end up in a straight up brawl with Hulk, I think it's a completely reasonable answer. I do wonder how Hulk would fair against the sword though.
    No, it's an extreme analogy to highlight a point.

"Character A is stronger" is not a definitive answer to the question "Who wins a fight between Character A and Character B". That is a fact.

For less extreme examples that illustrate the point in the same way, who do you think would win between Bane and Dark Willow? Ben Grimm and Charles Xavier? Namor and Hal Jordan? Abomination and Manchester Black? Rhino and Vampire Hunter D? Physical strength isn't everything.

And, as pointed out by everyone else, He-Man seems to win this one, so if your answer was suggesting that Hulk wins because he is stronger... well, my point is thus amplified. Because it appears he doesn't.

actually in return of the incredible hulk,the made for tv movie. Thor did a full on magical charged hammer throw at ferrigno hulk and it didn't knock him out,just made him angrier.
    www.kavalsorcery.com Sorcery to help your life.

Quote Originally Posted by KavalSorcery View Post
    actually in return of the incredible hulk,the made for tv movie. Thor did a full on magical charged hammer throw at ferrigno hulk and it didn't knock him out,just made him angrier.
    How powerful was that version of Thor?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

www.kavalsorcery.com Sorcery to help your life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KavalSorcery View Post
    That version of Thor was a complete pussy.

Jesus that was painful to watch. Thor was like..stabbing at Hulk with his hammer.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.