Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Kick Crime in the Balls The Greatest Hero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Wow the art was really Hooterific.
    My thoughts exactly. Yowza!

Deadshot shot himself through the chest and managed to kill someone behind him. It'd be a stretch to say he wouldn't bleed out and die from something like that.

Joker beating Harley is nothing new but Glass makes it really hit you how sick and weird their relationship is. I really don't see the point in setting up how Harley ended up working for the Joker its a needless tie in and seems kinda forced when you have Waller saying that the Joker is a big deal compared to them and to not mess with him when he almost killed them all.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Flicked through this and skipped over most of the actual Suicide Squad stuff.

I quite enjoyed the Joker's appearance in this. Glass actually writes him pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest Hero View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Yowza!
    Yeah, that second to last panel, when you see the chain descending behind Harley, i was like, are they just getting bigger every page?

And I don't think Deadshot is really dead, as they didn't have Joker toss open the coffin, but i think they could of written it better than fake death. I like how dark it went, I wish more comics did that.
    Reading: All New X-men, Batman, Cable+X-force, Harley Quinn, Morning Glories, Sex, Sexy Criminals, Uncanny X-men, Walking Dead, X-men
    Like gum? yumyumgum.com

Actually, the domestic violence was implied since Mad Love, BTAS, The New Batman & Robin adventures, and Justice League's "Wild Card."

I honestly don't see how any comicbook fan can actually enjoy seeing Harley with the Joker knowing what he does to her if she really makes him lose it and knowing that Harley's affections are extremely one-sided. It's been continuously noted in comics, tv, and even noted by Paul Dini himself on how bad this "relationship" actually is. It's not funny and it's not cute, it's a very dark tragedy.
    Pull List: Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn, Batwoman, anything with Lobo, Wolverine, Savage Wolverine, Wolverine and the X-men, Anything with Sabretooth, X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Desean101101 View Post
    The whole relationship should make you uncomfortable. Joker and Harley are fucked in the head and they have one of the most romantic domestic abuse relationships I hear people talk about in comics. So now I"m glad people wont be crying for her to go back to Mr.J now since we see how he treats her.
    Actually, the domestic violence was implied since Mad Love, BTAS, The New Batman & Robin adventures, and Justice League's "Wild Card."

I honestly don't see how any comicbook fan can actually enjoy seeing Harley with the Joker knowing what he does to her if she really makes him lose it and knowing that Harley's affections are extremely one-sided. It's been continuously noted in comics, tv, and even noted by Paul Dini himself on how bad this "relationship" actually is. It's not funny and it's not cute, it's a very dark tragedy.
    Pull List: Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn, Batwoman, anything with Lobo, Wolverine, Savage Wolverine, Wolverine and the X-men, Anything with Sabretooth, X-Men

So how long until it's revealed Deadshot survived. Place your bets people, I'm going with three months, too important of a character to just die in a meaningless small story.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman

Yeah, three months tops. Wouldn't be surprised if it came as soon as next issue.