Default Will Thanos find someone who will love him back one day?

I feel sorry for the big guy. He commited a lot of evil acts just to gain the love of a woman(death). I wonder if he finds a woman who will love him back, would he permenantly give up his evil ways? All he wants is to be loved by someone
    He's not THAT ugly.

Edit - of all the women in the marvel universe, he picks a skeletor in a cloak?
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 11-13-2012 at 12:04 AM.

I'm not positive, but I think Thanos always sees Death as a beautiful woman---flesh and all.
    And it's not about looks . . . Doesn't Thanos spend an inordinate amount of time trying to impress her? Seems like that would be like John Cusack standing outside your window with a boom box playing "In Your Eyes" 24/7. Any girl's gonna get annoyed by that.

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

He had a servant who seems to have feelings for him as shown in Dan Slott's She-Hulk story on the trial of Starfox, but he didn't reciprocate her attention.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    He had a servant who seems to have feelings for him as shown in Dan Slott's She-Hulk story on the trial of Starfox, but he didn't reciprocate her attention.
    I'm fairly sure that arc also showed that an abuse of Starfox's power when they were children is what caused his attraction to Death in the first place. Boy that was a good run.

I think he did actually manage to win Death over in Annihilation. Alas, he was ripped from her cold embrace by DnA and Marvel editorial.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

One day, he'll find something.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    One day, he'll find something.
    Bah! Thanos needs no one... Remember what he did to Nebula when she tried to insinuate herself into his life by saying she was his daughter?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 11-13-2012 at 08:27 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Bah! Thanos needs no one... Remember what he did to Nebula when she tried to insinuate herself into his life by saying she was his daughter?
    grand daughter.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    grand daughter.
    I stand corrected "Grand Daughter" -- Point was Thanos simply set her on fire! It was a rather disturbing scene.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by shibori78 View Post
    I'm not positive, but I think Thanos always sees Death as a beautiful woman---flesh and all.
    And it's not about looks . . . Doesn't Thanos spend an inordinate amount of time trying to impress her? Seems like that would be like John Cusack standing outside your window with a boom box playing "In Your Eyes" 24/7. Any girl's gonna get annoyed by that.
    He saw her as a child once and was disgusted. She shows him the form she wants to show him.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Why have to be a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctuh View Post
    I'm fairly sure that arc also showed that an abuse of Starfox's power when they were children is what caused his attraction to Death in the first place. Boy that was a good run.
    This why they need Starlin (with art by Brad Walker or Gabrielle Del'Otto) to write a true origin story for the mad titan.
    Last edited by AnonymousMC; 11-13-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Organic Underground Hip Hop
    http://boombits.bandcamp.com
    Http://soundcloud.com/boombits
    @boom_bits (IG & Twitter)

Death does love him back but like the leads of a badly written romantic comedy they just can't get together until the universe ends and stays dead.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I stand corrected "Grand Daughter" -- Point was Thanos simply set her on fire! It was a rather disturbing scene.
    Only because thanos scoffed at her claim of being his granddaughter. There is no evidence or otherwise that Nebula is really the granddaughter of thanos , little is known of her history other that she is the daughter of Zorr the conqueror , an old Nova foe.

Last edited by marshal99; 11-13-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Awww... You should have posted the money shot! Nebula, flambé

I AM PHOENIX!