View Poll Results: Who's Clark's new roommate

Voters
42. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Cat Grant

11 26.19%
  • Lois Lane

4 9.52%
  • Jonathan Carroll

0 0%
  • Krypto

7 16.67%
  • Dr. Veritas

1 2.38%
  • Supergirl

2 4.76%
  • Superboy

6 14.29%
  • Wonder Woman

9 21.43%
  • Other

2 4.76%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It's Lexrules... GET HIM. Lexrules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Now imagine the mess if he has Cat AND Krypto in the appartement.

As for the Wonder Woman option, well.....I don't think she would occupy the couch if she does move in.
    Clark is going straight out pimp I think. Getting Diana, Cat, and Lois all to move in....

PIMPIN AIN'T EASY..

Last edited by Lexrules; 11-13-2012 at 10:06 AM.

it would interesting if was Kara or Kon was hes roommates if I was to guess who it was I say its Cat she did lose her job in last Superman issue.

Quote Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
    Why would you anticipate any rage? No one has issues with Cat partnering or befriending Clark. The only issues that have been voiced have been regarding Lois's professional characterization and the way Cat was lightswitched into caring about journalistic integrity. The degree to which Lois's alleged big part of Clark's life will be shown is also a concern, but Cat or Dr. Veritas do not affect that at all. I've said several times that I'm interested in Dr. Veritas and would not mind seeing her character more fully developed. But, you know, keep creating straw man versions of other fans to make you feel better.

I voted for Cat, by the way. Not only does she seem to be the most logical choice, but I hate the idea of Lois moving in with Clark right now.
    You say one thing, Misslane and your reactions over the past year prove another. It's like cinema now to see you rage in you high handed way. I can't wait for the next issue to see what you will say. And let's not pretend you care for any woman but Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by thepenguin View Post
    You say one thing, Misslane and your reactions over the past year prove another. It's like cinema now to see you rage in you high handed way. I can't wait for the next issue to see what you will say. And let's not pretend you care for any woman but Lois.
    I am saying exactly what I've been saying for the past few weeks and the past year. I am a Lois fan, but being a Lois fan has not made me despise Cat, Dr. Veritas, Lana, Diana, or any other woman in Clark Kent's life. Can you point to any posts I have made that have attacked these female characters unfairly? You talk about me raging, which I have not done, but what about you? What does it say about you that your knee-jerk response to any discussion is to bring up the specter of stereotypical Lois fans that bears very little resemblance to the real thing. Is it easier to debate a straw man than to deal with reality? Being pro-Lois does not make me any more biased than someone who is anti-Lois. Do you, for example, care about Lois Lane?

Infâme et fier de l'ętre Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Clark is going straight out pimp I think. Getting Diana, Cat, and Lois all to move in....

PIMPIN AIN'T EASY..

Diana, that's what you get from pretending you're as strong as him in public.

Superman, pimpin and b.tchslapin since 1938.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_Child View Post
    Superman's new roomates are Supergirl and Superboy and they're related to superman.

Both of them will go to high-school and have a lot of drama.The tone of the story will change into a teen drama filled with love triangles, teen angst,hot guys, and romance.It's pretty much Smallville 2.0 and it's happening all over again.Whenver they save people, the Smallville theme song will play.

Somebody get this man on a book, stat.

Lois and Jonathan as options were humorous additions more than anything else. Like they move in together then holy crap their apartment catches fire or something.

Infâme et fier de l'ętre Auguste Dupin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Lois and Jonathan as options were humorous additions more than anything else. Like they move in together then holy crap their apartment catches fire or something.
    Now, if we have Clark, Diana, Lois and Johnattan in the same appartement, I think we have 10 seasons worth of sitcom.
    "I'm going to paraphrase Nietzsche, when you judge a work, the work judges you."

Quote Originally Posted by Auguste Dupin View Post
    Now, if we have Clark, Diana, Lois and Johnattan in the same appartement, I think we have 10 seasons worth of sitcom.
    It'd be like Friends... or rather, Super-Friends!

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Quote Originally Posted by B. Kuwanger View Post
    Haha, what? He hasn't and I don't think he will do that.
    I'm only joining the crowd. He should kick her ass, shouldn't he?
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Yeah, for some reason I think it'll be Cat. Maybe it's got something to do with the moment they shared in #13 when Clark quit The Daily Planet.

Then again, it might be Dr Veritas -- I keep thinking about the sweat sample she took from Superman ... maybe she's trying to get a bunch of genetic samples from him because she's secretly conducting some strange experiment ... (just a thought) ...

I'm hoping for Bizarro
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

Balki Bartokomous.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Balki Bartokomous.
    http://nothingsgonnastopmenow.com/
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women." - Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Oh internet, is there anything you can't do?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...