Default L@@K --> NEW INDIE "The Devil's Pool" on Kickstarter

SHAMELESS PLUG but please check out our new book on Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...usive-printing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Azarias(1900X1478_1Mb).jpg   Definat_1680X1050.jpg   promo_1.jpg  

WOW!
    Let me start out by saying that this looks amazingly well crafted and professionally put together. Any time I see a thread for an indie book I check it out because that's what I want others to do for something I'd invested time in creating. I am glad I did. I have to say the method you guys have chosen for creating the art for this book is one I generally despise. However, your artist has not only avoided any issues I usually see in this method but has created some of the nicest imagery I've seen in a while. Just beautiful stuff. The promo art is limited but if you guys keep churning out quality this high than I can't see how this project won't demand some attention. The concept is strong and the art is outstanding. Definitely backing you guys. Check it out people.

Quote Originally Posted by a fire in london View Post
    WOW!
    Let me start out by saying that this looks amazingly well crafted and professionally put together. Any time I see a thread for an indie book I check it out because that's what I want others to do for something I'd invested time in creating. I am glad I did. I have to say the method you guys have chosen for creating the art for this book is one I generally despise. However, your artist has not only avoided any issues I usually see in this method but has created some of the nicest imagery I've seen in a while. Just beautiful stuff. The promo art is limited but if you guys keep churning out quality this high than I can't see how this project won't demand some attention. The concept is strong and the art is outstanding. Definitely backing you guys. Check it out people.
    A Fire In London..... THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by a fire in london View Post
    WOW!

Yes wow! Thank you very much for your kind words! I really take it to heart.

LindaLisa

We're almost at 20% funded on kickstarters and it's only day 3!