Last edited by c'thulhu; 11-12-2012 at 12:51 PM.

BANNED

Hrrm. Wonder if DH's past history with the Iron Man of 2020 will be referenced?

Its possible - wonder if its giant form or not? The appearence in SWORD was fun so hopefully its a prelude to many appearances in the future! Great news! :D

Death's Head? Death's Head?! *swoon*

Oh, it's still drawn by Land? Crap. Well, I'll probably still buy that arc. Death's Head's awesome. Though I miss Death's Head 2 more.

It is interesting to me that each arc so far will only be three issues. Is that pretty normal? I figured 5 or 6 was the norm for a good, fleshed out arc.

I want to finish this first one, but Land is severely testing my threshold for eye torture.

With this being a Gaurdians of the Galaxy story - Death's Head in the movie?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by c'thulhu View Post
    With this being a Gaurdians of the Galaxy story - Death's Head in the movie?! :P
    Debatable if this is really a GotG story, as Gillen said they won't be in it.

Mighty Marvel UK Citizen Willow616's Avatar

Death's Head!!!!! Get in!! I love Death's Head, I hope it's the (semi) original one from Gillen's SWORD, yes?
    AVENGERS UK! A free fan comic made by fans for fans! Stiff upper lip old bean!