Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Broadwell also is a former model for a machine gun manufacturer.

And it was just back in January that Broadwell was on "The Daily Show" to promote her Petraus biography... there's an odd subtext to her talking about how she won over Petraus in the spirit of physical one-upsmanship, that resulted in both breathing heavy.

Out of context, I mean. Really, now the title even seems dirty, out of context. Petraus was "All In". Hey, if anybody would know, it would be Broadwell. I'm wondering if the original working title of her book was, "Balls Deep".

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    supposedly those threatening e-mails wasn't so threatening.
    No they weren't at all they were effectively stay away from my man. Why she would contact the FBI about them beats the hell out of me as I get worse emails on a daily basis that I junk.

But, this woman has taken down a second extremely effective top general as was discussed.

Scandal probe ensnares commander of U.S., NATO troops in Afghanistan

PERTH, Australia — The FBI probe into the sex scandal that prompted CIA Director David Petraeus to resign has expanded to ensnare Gen. John R. Allen, the commander of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan, the Pentagon announced early Tuesday.

According to a senior U.S. defense official, the FBI has uncovered between 20,000 and 30,000 documents — most of them e-mails — of “potentially inappropriate” communications between Allen and Jill Kelley, a 37-year-old Tampa woman whose close relationship with Petraeus ultimately led to his downfall.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...y.html?hpid=z1
    Jesus....

Not, Jesus I can't believe our top generals can keep their flies zipped. I have never know a time they could. But, Jesus the FBI and whoever else is behind this current shit is in for a world of hurt once the military and the CIA retaliate big time against the FBI and whoever else might be ordering this which they will find out quickly.

No way in hell though would the FBI ever be going after the sex lives of our top commanders if either it wasn't given the thumbs up from above (that doesn't mean Obama) or they have a leader in there who really really wants to make a name for himself. Either way the FBI has made certain the military and CIA see them as the enemy and they will get major pay back over this.

An ugly fratricidal interagency war is now unavoidable. This shit is going to ruin a whole host of careers, majorly distract the people who should be projecting us, and make our country alot less safe.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-13-2012 at 04:43 AM.

007 plus 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    a young lady using her feminine wiles to get info sound sorta manipulative...at least to me.
    This isn't USA's Up All Night. In the real world, women who sleep with married men are probably just really attracted to the married man in question.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Elder Member

One rogue sexually charged FBI agent with his shirt off who wanted to sleep with the military groupie in FL who was screwing General Allen and possibly Petraeus as well helped to force the issue, but now its taken on a life of its own and the military and the CIA isn't going to pin the blame on one agent they are going to be targeting the entire FBI as well as any members of the government they believe have been pushing this thing.

This thing needed to be shut down earlier, but it hasn't been and the WH has decided to let the CIA, military and FBI fight it out. And, fight it out they will certainly do and members of Congress and others in the government will be dragged into it as the top level of the CIA and military has dirt on everyone.

This is going turn into a circular firing squad of epic proportions while Putin, the Mullahs in Iran, Assad, the Taliban, and al-Qaeda laugh at us and take advantage in whatever way they think they can of the situation.

IE you don't think Russian intel doesn't know many other U.S. generals are screwing around from hacking their emails and other methods. All they have to do is leak the info to the press and bring them down and cause more intergovernmental fighting.

With the CIA and the military in Afghanistan in chaos (the CIA head was just taken down along with the head of NATO forces in Afghanistan and the other generals and agents will be busy trying to cover up their own affairs and fighting back against the FBI and others) it is a near certainty the Taliban and al-Qaeda will do what they can to try to take advantage of the situation.

As a high school teacher, one of the things we discovered was that 9 out of 10 fights started with an internet dispute. (For example: a girl was jealous over another girl flirting with her man on Facebook or Myspace, etc.)

It gives me great fear to know the leaders that are in charge of me and my family's security aren't more mature than internet high school disputes.

this seems to follow on the heels of a number of CEOs and high level execs resigning their positions due to extra marital activites

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...-suite-1-.html
    Support your local roller derby league

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    It gives me great fear to know the leaders that are in charge of me and my family's security aren't more mature than internet high school disputes.
    When it comes to their dicks they have never been and will never be. That was something understood by previous generations, but not this one. The entire top level of our military and political leadership in WW2 was having affairs from FDR to Ike to MacArthur, but it was not considered relevant to their jobs. The same was true of the Russian and German generals, hell Rommel had two families one legitimate one illegitimate both living together before and during the war. In Japan... well lets not go there as their generals were taking sex slaves.

Look at it this way, we have tens of thousands of troops in Afghanistan who the Taliban want to kill. Having the leadership of NATO forces there under investigation for not keeping his zipper up is a distraction for him on a 1-10 scale a 10. More young men will die because of this in Afghanistan of that I have no doubt as the distraction will effect the entire top level of our leadership of our forces there and that will have ripple effects all the way down the chain of command.

The CIA is going to be a chaotic as well and be more focused on covering their asses and fighting the FBI then fighting a resurgent al-Qaeda which is more powerful then I have seen at any time since 2007 and al-Qaeda will try to take advantage of the situation.

This era reminds me of the mid to late 90s were the most important issue was where our political leadership of the WH and members of Congress were putting their dicks. I hated that era, because even at the time I knew we had real enemies overseas and I knew that such BS takes the focus off dealing with such problems and it really tied Clinton's hands when it came to taking action against al-Qaeda so all he could do politically was fire a few missiles that did little to nothing and even then he was screamed at as 'wagging the dog' by almost the entire GOP other then George W Bush and one or two others at the time and the whole nation suffered from the BS that tied Clinton's hands and took the focus off our real threat who was killing Americans in the late 90s in Africa and of course with the Cole bombing and then as we know.

Last edited by jmc247; 11-13-2012 at 06:32 AM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

^ which is really why I couldn't possibly care less about this.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    people associate it with integrity....how are people supposed to believe and/or trust their leaders are making the right decisions when they can't keep their personal life in order
    Support your local roller derby league

Venomous Female Tish-the-Scorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    right.....but it'sd the media frenzy over it that makes it worse. the fact that this had legitimate concerns only help the media have a justification for covering this (a justification they probably really don't care about). it's the scandal they're salivating over.
    Okay, before this thread this is what I knew about Tish, zip, zero, nada.
    I now know that Tish is a heavily armed, black, bi-sexual, truck driving woman who likes going to the clubs.
    I don't think I learned this much about Tom in six months let alone one post. - Boldido

I'm begining to like Tish more and more, that's what I know. - cable guy

"We were forced to build America, and if forced to, we will tear it down." Huey P. Newton

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    people associate it with integrity....how are people supposed to believe and/or trust their leaders are making the right decisions when they can't keep their personal life in order
    Frankly, I think integrity is one of the first things to go out of the window when someone starts on their road to becoming a leader. I really don't think a single leader has a shred of integrity beyond their skillset. And there are probably millions of people that are effective in their jobs with horrible personal lives. There really isn't much relationship there.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Many people feel that Clinton was a reasonably good president despite his problems keeping his pants on.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

And thinking more on it, if there is a relationship between integrity and leadership, then it's probably that a lack of integrity makes a better leader.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If I was David Petraus I wouldn't have resigned. I would have been out front and said it , "Yes being CIA Director means I nailed that ass..." He could discuss how as CIA director he won over the hearts and minds of many women and this was just part of the deal when he became CIA director. That he needs the booty to do his job at a high level. Look at Tiger Woods. Once he went to sex addiction therapy that dude lost his game. So Petraus ...you should have stayed CIA Director and kept your pimp daddy hand strong.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.