Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awesome pics! That Justice League pic from GL 13 is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman4 View Post
    The Justice League's appearance in GL 14 was great! It was so cool to see Manhke draw the team again. His Cyborg was actually pretty badass. Even with the strange Jim Lee robo collar. Did Aquaman look like Thomas Jane to anyone else?
    I realize this thread is Wonder Woman centric, but I really wish they'd put Mahnke on Justice League again.
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

a curious wanderer OBrianTallent's Avatar

I wasn't that thrilled when he first took over the JLA, but I really grew to love his work. Now I would love to see him draw a run on the Wonder Woman title itself!! He draws a truly magnificent Wonder Woman!
    Not all who wander are lost....

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Man, I feel like getting GL#13 just for that pic (of the whole League, not just WW >_>)

But yeah, I actually just read the Kelly/Mahnke JLA run this week for the first time. I love how he draws WW. Like Kuwanger said - distinguished. Beautiful yet physically imposing. Tough yet subtlely feminine. I especially loved the lips he drew on her...
    Comics were happier before the Internet turned writing superhero stories into fruitless attempts to impress/entertain a small group of ppl who appear to hate comics and their creators.
    Grant Morrison