View Poll Results: Which books will you be picking up February?

Voters
67. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Batman 17

51 76.12%
  • Batman Incorporated 8

35 52.24%
  • Detective Comics 17

30 44.78%
  • Nightwing 17

28 41.79%
  • Batman & Robin 17

16 23.88%
  • Batgirl 17

18 26.87%
  • Red Hood and the Outlaws 17

23 34.33%
  • Batwoman 17

25 37.31%
  • Talon 5

15 22.39%
  • The Dark Knight 17

15 22.39%
  • Catwoman 17

10 14.93%
  • Birds of Prey 17

14 20.90%
  • Batwing 17

10 14.93%
  • Batman Beyond Unlimited 13

3 4.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I Kick Crime in the Balls The Greatest Hero's Avatar

Whoah, sounds like the repercussions will hit Nightwing the hardest.

Also - Red Hood & the Outlaws - Bruce confronts Jason Todd - HQAIRAFIANCHSGHAZF!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that issue!!!

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

For me:

Batman 17
    Tec 17
    B&R 17
    Batgirl 17
    Nightwing 17
    RH&O 17
    Talon 5

The cover for Batman Inc. #8 is the variant cover. I wonder if there's some kind of spoiler on the main cover.

Either way, only four more issues of Batman Inc.! What I wonder is, what will the last four issues be about if the whole Leviathan war wraps up here?

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest Hero View Post
    Whoah, sounds like the repercussions will hit Nightwing the hardest.

Also - Red Hood & the Outlaws - Bruce confronts Jason Todd - HQAIRAFIANCHSGHAZF!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that issue!!!
    So far in the new 52 Bruce has confronted Jason so much that I am wondering why they are even making a point of making them enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by neverender View Post
    Death of the Family seems too short.
    If I have to choose between the 11-parts Court of Owls and the 5-parts Death of the Family, I prefer the later. Although one additional issue wouldn't be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by new_onslaught View Post
    If I have to choose between the 11-parts Court of Owls and the 5-parts Death of the Family, I prefer the later. Although one additional issue wouldn't be bad.
    Well sure 11 issues was over the top, but 1 issue in I'd say 5 is too little for a Joker story...just me though
    Pull-list: Action Comics, Batman, Superior Spider-Man, Flash, Daredevil, Ms Marvel, Silver Surfer, Thor: God of Thunder

Only Batgirl 17 for me.
    Please visit CrossGen Forums, The premier meeting place for fans of CrossGen

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    So it seems the only person who was hit really hard with the fallout of death of the family is Dick Grayson. Batman is still alive since it said he is chasing after the league of smiles. I think the whole death of the family arc has something to do with the Greyson family. It was a family and it died. Maybe death of the family isn't referring to the bat family after all.
    Ill be intrested to see if thats right, its also nice that its not spoiled whos going to die

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Kind of bummed for Green II's still being the penciller for RHATO :(
    Yeah... Yeeeeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac! View Post
    The cover for Batman Inc. #8 is the variant cover. I wonder if there's some kind of spoiler on the main cover.

Either way, only four more issues of Batman Inc.! What I wonder is, what will the last four issues be about if the whole Leviathan war wraps up here?
    It was stated that Morrison would be leaving with #12? Do we know if someone will take over, or if the book will end once he leaves?

Yeah, I'm also surprised how quick the Joker arc is, but I like that it seems the event will affecting some of the other books. I'm curious how the Riddler arc will go, and if it just affect Batman.

Excited for Talon as always.

Batman: The Dark Knight just sounds silly. Has it gotten better since Hurwitz took over?

Batman and Robin sounds like a fun story.

The League of Smiles is a stupid name, but I guess it shouldn't surprise me that we have that kind of group.

I love that Batgirl and Nightwing are going to deal with the fallout of Death of the Family. I wonder how the James and Damian will affect the respective stars of those books.

I'm actually excited for that Batwoman arc.

I'm "meh" on the idea of Catwoman deciding to take a break.

Birds of Prey and Batwing sound cool. Haven't been entirely interested in reading either of them.

Okay, I'll admit, I like that Batman is going to show up in RHATO. I wonder how the parallel story with Teen Titans will be affected.

DC/Valiant crossover sighted! Poor Aric.

Not really that interested in any of these though.

So wait, they remove Katana from BoP and bring in undead female ninja Talon as a team member? At least give her a new costume.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

At this point the only ones I'm really worried is Nightwing and Batgirl. Everyone is too up and about for Alfred be a victim of something definitive, and everyone is still alive in 17 so.... it seem the only ones really screwed were Dick and Barbara.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight729 View Post
    Yeah, I'm also surprised how quick the Joker arc is, but I like that it seems the event will affecting some of the other books. I'm curious how the Riddler arc will go, and if it just affect Batman.

Batman: The Dark Knight just sounds silly. Has it gotten better since Hurwitz took over?
    Riddler Arc starts in #21 and is 9 issues. issues 18-20 are an epilogue of one shots for death of the family presumably involving Harper Row. All found on Scott Snyder's twitter

and yes Batman: TDK has gotten much much better

Master of Time and Space Xarcon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vicvega View Post
    Riddler Arc starts in #21 and is 9 issues. issues 18-20 are an epilogue of one shots for death of the family presumably involving Harper Row. All found on Scott Snyder's twitter
    Nine issues?! Geez. I'm getting kind of tired of these big arcs. I wish we could get some shorter arcs (2-4 issues a piece and without tie-ins) for a while. That would be nice.
    I'm still waiting for a new Wonder Twins ongoing. Let's make it happen, DC.

The Older Waiter Brave Sir Robbin's Avatar

I'll be getting my normal allotment: Batgirl, Batwoman, Nightwing, Talon, Dark Night, and Detective. With the new writers, I have gone from uninterested in the Batman books to a huge follower of TDK and DC. I also see that my favorite book, Batgirl, and the book I have a huge love/hate relationship with, Batwoman, both are noted to have new status quos in the New 52. That will be some interesting endings on the way, I imagine.
    Current Favorites: The Goon, Batgirl, Chew, Alex + Ada,The Sixth Gun, Saga, Diskordia, Think Tank, Archie, Rachel Rising, Red Sonja, X, Wonder Woman, Powerpuff Girls, Ms. Marvel