Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Man that Superman cover by Rocafort is Awesome! I'm not sure how Lobdell will do, but I know as long as Rocafort is on art that it'll be great. Grant's last AC issue should be interesting. I'm very interested to see how he wraps his run up. Supergirl looks pretty good too.
    "Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClane - Die Hard

I think this could really be something if Lobdell plays to Rocafort's big ass sci-fi strengths.

Can't wait for that final Grant Morrison issue! Sure it will go out with a bang that will leave us wondering about it for years to come.
    DC/Marvel reader. Mostly Superman,Batman,X-Men,Avengers fan...guess I am a fan of most comics.

god I love rocafort
    Grandparents dead - please no jokes

make mine DC, thanks

BANNED

Now THAT is a Great Freaking Supergirl Oufit

BANNED

...No it's not.

The less creepy, teenager T&A the better.
    Last edited by Mr. Holmes; 11-12-2012 at 03:57 PM.

BANNED

Superman: Man of Tomorrow Archives Vol 3! 400 pages of Silver Age awesomeness!

Superman and Action for sure. I'm honestly more excited for Superman, and it's not even that close. I have lost a lot of interest in Morrison's Action lately, and Lobdell / Rocafort's Superman is rocketing up my power rankings.

Will probably pass on the other two, I usually do not buy crossover tie-ins.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Action comics (duh) and Superman. Action has just been getting better and better. I re read the issues last night and it just keeps on getting better as the issues go up and if the linking device is the little man and the run is seen through his eyes and we are just getting tail ends of Superman's adventures the the whole run is just perfect and smart. I can see why Grant said if he had the chance he would do a whole run of 1 shots because the whole run is happening from the perspective of a 5D imp and as we know the 5D is outside of time and space and the see everything at once.

Mr. Morrison actually said the whole run was going to be seen from the 5th D in one of his early interviews.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Will be buying all these, 'cept for Superboy of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Will be buying all these, 'cept for Superboy of course.
    Ditto.

Will read that one in the store/online reviews to figure out the pieces I need of the crossover.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

As usual I will getting all Super books looking forward to the He'll on earth crossover, Im also excited for Action comics and Grant final issue also looking forward to that.

So… Supergirl totally looks like a Worldkiller on that cover. Right?

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Hadn't noticed. Maybe H'El is a Worldkiller himself and has some sort of connection with Kara?
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

I think He'l is the Kon that led the clone rebellion on Krypton. The way he refers to Superboy would suggest otherwise, but I'm thinking maybe he's forgotten what he is.