Thread: Black Op 2

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Default Black Op 2

Anyone else excited for this one? Anyone going to the midnight launch?

I admit, I'm a sucker for the CoD games. Yes, it's the same formula year in and year out, but it's fun (and that's all that matter, right?). Looking forward to the multiplayer!

Did anyone get this? I'm curious to hear what it's like. I'm also a sucker for COD games but I really didn't like the first Black Ops. How is it?

I'll be getting it later today this is my third CoD and basically the way is "if its not broken, why fix it?"
    I've yet to play the single player in any of them and BO2 will probably be the same, but the multiplayer is fun as hell

I think I'm actually going to pass on CoD this year. I've played since World at War, even the single player campaigns, but I cannot muster interest this time around.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBigsby View Post
    Did anyone get this? I'm curious to hear what it's like. I'm also a sucker for COD games but I really didn't like the first Black Ops. How is it?
    Yeah I picked it up yesterday. I have only played Online so far, and it's pretty fun. I think I'm like Level 9.

Pretty much the same thing as prior CoD games online. Except "Kill Streaks" have been replaced by "Score Streaks". Instead of having to rack up kills to unlock the UAV's, Predator missles, etc. your score dictates when you get to do that. So like if you shoot down an enemy UAV, you get +50 points that go towards your Score Streak. Assists and other aspects that help your team (at least in Team Deathmatch) also add into it. So far, I like it better.