Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Great Pacific, #1

"TRASHED!", Part One
    Chas Worthington dreams of big things, solving bigger problems, and making his mark on the world. Only no one takes the twenty-one year-old heir to one of the biggest oil fortunes in history very seriously. That is, until he turns his back on his cushy life of wealth and prestige, and seeks to solve an environmental disaster twice the size of his native Texas known as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. The epic sci-fi adventure and survival tale begins!

Full article here.

This was somehow less compelling than I expected, but still promising. Doesn't look like many folk around here picked it up; I'll give it a second look with the second issue, to see if there is any capitalization on the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronghunter View Post
    This was somehow less compelling than I expected, but still promising. Doesn't look like many folk around here picked it up; I'll give it a second look with the second issue, to see if there is any capitalization on the concept.
    Oh I would like to give this comic a shot. It seems interesting, but I haven't found the first issue yet.

Second issue speeds the story along very well. It's becoming realistic with realizing how he will "terraform" the garbage and collect water, etc. Also, introduces his "white whale".

More human than human. Johnny P. Sartre's Avatar

Definitely worth my money, everyone must check it out
    The 9th Blog
    A Blog made with friends about comics, the 9th art
    Tumblr: Comics! Comics! Comics! ACK!