Page 657 of 674 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661667 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 10108

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    [IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x16/bebopeva88/BBISNOTPLEASED.jpg
    lol

Wasn't me, but I'm sure it will be.

ANYWAY, I stopped getting it, and it's going straight to ebay!
    sooooooo pretty.

and good.

I sure the X-MenWomen will beat up some guys and stuff.
    ...intriguing. but no, she can draw Angel somemore. then she can go to UXM after Bachalo. and bring the next round writer.

I'm thinking of bowing out (reading, not collecting) of the big 2 for awhile. Outside of Remender's book, I'm not really looking forward to anything (maybe Avengers Omega).

course i haven't really kept abreast of the marvel now stuff.
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I haven't read any of UXM yet, and the last issue of Legacy I read was the last Age of X issue.
    i get the impression you have no intention of reading either.

at least check out the ...weaver? i want to say weaver, issue. really nicely done.

gillen did good by uxm imo.

Okay, so I don't want to know what or why, but can someone tell me where whatever happened to dr. nemesis happened? Just need to know if I missed something somewhere, or if that cable's x-force cover is supposed to be surprising.

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    i get the impression you have no intention of reading either.

at least check out the ...weaver? i want to say weaver, issue. really nicely done.
    Eventually I do.

And yeah, Dustin Weaver did the Sinister UXM issue.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

Eventually I do.

And yeah, Dustin Weaver did the Sinister UXM issue.
    one of the pretiest and most original peices I've read since I started up again. And I've been pretty voracious about it.

also...

I'm not hating Spurrier's Legacy

X-Factor #244: Well, damn.

BANNED

X-Factor #244: Well, damn.
    Was it spoilers:
    Syrien?
    end of spoilers

That pretty much sums it up. You spend the first few years bending to their will, then slowly begin to shape them into people you wish you had been able to hang out with when you were a kid (possibly making them complete odd-ball social outcasts in the process). It seems like you generally dig bbslice, which is awesome, will save your sanity, and is surprisingly rare in parenting.

Although (and I'm not making a cut about your age, because you are only a few years older than me), I have NO freaking idea how you are doing it. There is zero chance I would survive a baby's sleep schedule at my age. I thank every diety known that I had my little people when I was still in the 'I can run on 2 hours of sleep' phase of my life.
    I totally dig the BBslice. It's an insane amount of work (honestly, wayyy more than I had anticipated, which is weird because I read books and stuff) but oddly rewarding and awesome and stuff. There are times I honestly want to kiss the person who invented the swing and other baby distracting devices.

The non-sleep thing is a complete ass kicker. I'm not sure how we're doing it either. Days have been lost to a fog of boggled memories and half the time I feel like a zombie - though, it's getting a little better. It's such a life altering event - and to a life we had dialed in pretty well. There have been a few "What have we done?" moments. But they're usually followed with laughter. Sad, bitter laughter. heh

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Hurnslice LOVED that show. He pimped it like Ladyslice worked on it.
    The 1st season is AWESOME!* The talent was insane and relatively unknown at the time. Plus, Sarah Shahi! Christina Hendrix! The show was bringing it.

*minus that one unforgivable scene.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Was it spoilers:
    Syrien?
    end of spoilers
    yup.

all ofthe breaking points have been pretty good. hope to be caught up tonight.

one of the pretiest and most original peices I've read since I started up again. And I've been pretty voracious about it.

also...

I'm not hating Spurrier's Legacy
    You're not the only one it's pretty good, and way better then the one before imo.

For you weird Legacy fans:

"It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

So, a quick little story:

Some writer friends of ours have a baby boy a few months older than ours. When they found out we were preggers they invited us over to watch them with their then, two-month-old. They were great. They made us a home made dinner and gave us some incredibly useful information on how we should deal with our remaining pregnancy and how to survive the first two months and how to get back to work. It was pretty impressive, actually.

When we had BBslice and he was two months old, we invited our friends over for dinner to repay the favor. They brought their now eight-month-old son and everyone gathered on the floor and ate and had a good time.

Then the father turned to us and said:

Father: This was a really nice spread. It must have been some work.

Me: It's the least we could do since you did it for us.

Father: (long pause) We did?

They didn't even remember inviting us over and making the original dinner. Neither of them. Ladyslice and I spent twenty minutes reminding them. THAT'S how tired you are.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    I totally dig the BBslice. It's an insane amount of work (honestly, wayyy more than I had anticipated, which is weird because I read books and stuff) but oddly rewarding and awesome and stuff. There are times I honestly want to kiss the person who invented the swing and other baby distracting devices.

The non-sleep thing is a complete ass kicker. I'm not sure how we're doing it either. Days have been lost to a fog of boggled memories and half the time I feel like a zombie - though, it's getting a little better. It's such a life altering event - and to a life we had dialed in pretty well. There have been a few "What have we done?" moments. But they're usually followed with laughter. Sad, bitter laughter. heh
    a good bit of gallows humor will serve you well.

bbs were definitely the cause of a lack of comics, tv and films for about 5 years. I'm surprised you've been able to keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    So, a quick little story:

Some writer friends of ours have a baby boy a few months older than ours. When they found out we were preggers they invited us over to watch them with their then, two-month-old. They were great. They made us a home made dinner and gave us some incredibly useful information on how we should deal with our remaining pregnancy and how to survive the first two months and how to get back to work. It was pretty impressive, actually.

When we had BBslice and he was two months old, we invited our friends over for dinner to repay the favor. They brought their now eight-month-old son and everyone gathered on the floor and ate and had a good time.

Then the father turned to us and said:

Father: This was a really nice spread. It must have been some work.

Me: It's the least we could do since you did it for us.

Father: (long pause) We did?

They didn't even remember inviting us over and making the original dinner. Neither of them. Ladyslice and I spent twenty minutes reminding them. THAT'S how tired you are.
    Maybe they really didn't make you the original dinner.

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM

MAYBEITNEVEREVENHAPPENEDATALL

For you weird Legacy fans:

it's different. and i know you hate legion, but the idea of a brain canabalizing itself is kind of interesting. Spurrier seems to have carte blanche to do what he wants, and one could do some tripy stuff if they were so inclined. I also expected to super hate it, and only wound up with it because my LCS kept sticking it in my pull.

also...

CHAMBER APPEARANCE!!!!!! with lines and everything!