Page 625 of 674 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10108

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    That's not a reward, that's a punishment for the winner! Who would want that? As future winner, I can wholeheartedly say that I, sir, do not.
    So far free drinks or slapping SBDB are my favorite mentions.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

First Darrow covers, now Art Adams...Deadpool's got it good:
    Meanwhile, Land is still going strong on Iron Man and Davis is still on tap for Wolverine. This is some bullshit.

The "BIRTH" teaser should be a book in which the Spider-baby and Misty Knight's shadow baby team up and unleash righteous fury upon the world that tried to make them disappear.
    Dr. Strange goes around delivering babies from haunted vaginas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    There's English in here somewhere, and I think I get the gist but it's phrased funny.
    Made perfect sense to me, which can't be a goo sign.

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x16/bebopeva88/kool-aid-man.png[/]
    I feel like this could be looked at as you saying "OH YEAH" with S/V's remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Made perfect sense to me, which can't be a goo sign.
    I missed you too. :)
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Ha, that's actually pretty good. Though I do dispute the reviewers who say that Elektra looks like Frank in drag. To me she actually looks Greek/European and not like a typical supermodel.

BANNED

After one night, I've been thinking about Django Unchained and I think that

spoilers:
    The movie really falls apart after the shootout scene. Just going back and killing everyone just feels like cleanup work and just didn't have the same excitement as the rest. The film should have dragged the shootout til the conclusion of the film.
    end of spoilers

My thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    I missed you too. :)
    Last edited by RedRonin; 01-10-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Whatever.

Why is it you guys have to pick on the one thing I'm really looking forward to?
    I wonder how Avenger Arena or Young Avengers or Kate Bishop fans feel? That's not even mentioning all the other good properties you've crapped on because you couldn't handle people liking stuff.

My favorite book is replaced with an awful kill book, my other favorite team is now Murderbolts,
    Does Dark Avengers not deal with what I assume it does? I assumed it was Thunderbolts rebranded, is it not?

and more and more crap is being dumped upon what I like, and now you're all going "Let's make fun of the one title he's really looking forward to and then physically harm him cause he doesn't jerk off to Wolverine and the Avengers!"
    Unless it's blueberry Avengers.

Seriously, do you know what assholes you guys are being?!
    Do you know what a drama queen you're being? Do you realize with every guess one of us gets wrong, you can talk some crap back? Do you realize this is probably the single least mean thing that's had anything to do with you in this thread?

Probably not, but keep taking it personal anyways.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    I wonder how Avenger Arena or Young Avengers or Kate Bishop fans feel? That's not even mentioning all the other good properties you've crapped on because you couldn't handle people liking stuff.
    You mean the books where the characters can get into multiple books and are extremely safe now and getting fanart by the hour? Yeah, I feel so bad for those who like the popular things that aren't going anywhere!
    (Seriously, Deathlockette has a crap ton of Farnart already!)
    And Arena should be crapped on.

Does Dark Avengers not deal with what I assume it does? I assumed it was Thunderbolts rebranded, is it not?
    Actually, the Dark Avengers haven't killed anyone yet in their book. Who knew.

Unless it's blueberry Avengers.
    They'd screw that up by making them all dudes.

Do you know what a drama queen you're being? Do you realize with every guess one of us gets wrong, you can talk some crap back? Do you realize this is probably the single least mean thing that's had anything to do with you in this thread?

Probably not, but keep taking it personal anyways.
    You started a deadpool for the book I'm most excited for and say the reward should be to slap me. How shouldn't I take that personally?

This is a community thread were posters joke and discuss all sorts of things with one another as a community. I would suggest that if you aren't able to have fun with it, joke around and take the joking as well and are taking things personally, well then perhaps it would be best to interact in other threads and areas of these forums. Don't joke with those that can't take it. And if you can't take joking and a little ribbing from time to time, then probably best for everyone to discuss what you want in other more appropriate threads. It is getting old. No more name calling. PM me with any Q's.

You mean the books where the characters can get into multiple books and are extremely safe now and getting fanart by the hour? Yeah, I feel so bad for those who like the popular things that aren't going anywhere!
    (Seriously, Deathlockette has a crap ton of Farnart already!)
    And Arena should be crapped on.
    You've posted a crap ton of Avengers Academy fan art. Deal with it.

Actually, the Dark Avengers haven't killed anyone yet in their book. Who knew.
    All 20 people who read it, I assume.

You started a deadpool for the book I'm most excited for and say the reward should be to slap me. How shouldn't I take that personally?
    While this is certainly the most organized, it's hardly the first time we've ever guessed at how long a book would last. And the slap thing only came up after you said you wanted to slap us, so don't go and get upset about that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    This is a community thread were posters joke and discuss all sorts of things with one another as a community. I would suggest that if you aren't able to have fun with it, joke around and take the joking as well and are taking things personally, well then perhaps it would be best to interact in other threads and areas of these forums. Don't joke with those that can't take it. And if you can't take joking and a little ribbing from time to time, then probably best for everyone to discuss what you want in other more appropriate threads. It is getting old. No more name calling. PM me with any Q's.
    Mmm, I'm starting to think that.

You've posted a crap ton of Avengers Academy fan art. Deal with it.
    No see, Deathlockette art is already starting to rival Academy kids fanart. That's what annoys me cause it just shows "Nobody cares until you shoot the dog"

All 20 people who read it, I assume.
    Being a top seller doesn't determine quality.

While this is certainly the most organized, it's hardly the first time we've ever guessed at how long a book would last. And the slap thing only came up after you said you wanted to slap us, so don't go and get upset about that.
    *Mumble Grumble*

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

Please let's not pretend the amount of fan art something has is a legit argument tool.
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.