Page 615 of 674 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 10108
  1. #9211
    Back Issue Slayer Skeets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,650

    Default

    I did play Littlebigplanet at a friends house, but lost interest in it pretty quick. Uncharted, The Walking Dead, Back to the Future, and Red Dead Redemption are at the top of my list right now.
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

  2. #9212
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    These shots are GAMEPLAY


  3. #9213
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    But you gotta agree, that's a good change!

  4. #9214
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    But you gotta agree, that's a good change!
    i don't hate it, i wish they would bring back Pokemon Snap.

  5. #9215
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,063

    Default

    LEGO HULK SMASH!

    Not the guy you want to hang around your Lego creations. It took me 4 hours to build that castle!

  6. #9216
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeets View Post
    I think I finally want to use my ps3 for games. What should I get?
    MGS4, obvs.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

    "Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

  7. #9217
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,577
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

    "Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

  8. #9218
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    What?!?
    That is awesome. First I have heard about Axe Cop getting a show. Time to harvest some new story ideas from my 3 yr old nephew! $$$$$

  9. #9219
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    Despite having Ron Swanson, this will be cancelled by the sixth episode.

  10. #9220
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    What?!?
    That is awesome. First I have heard about Axe Cop getting a show. Time to harvest some new story ideas from my 3 yr old nephew! $$$$$
    And at least in the test footage stuff, ROB SWANSON voices Axe Cop!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

    "Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

  11. #9221
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Despite having Ron Swanson, this will be cancelled by the sixth episode.
    Lies.

    It's an 11pm Sat. thing...it's not like it's competing during Mon. or Thurs. prime time or anything.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

    "Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

  12. #9222
    Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,577

    Default

    I think we should start brainstorming about what the prize will be for the glorious winner if the FEARLESS DEFENDERS DEADPOOL!

    A collage (and/or mask) made out of shredded FD remains? A copy of whatever the #1 book happens to be at the time? A gross lady dread to be won as a trophy, Boba Fett/Wookie pelt style? Free drinks at the mythical IAM meet up?
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

    "Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

  13. #9223
    Super Moderator Global Honored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Despite having Ron Swanson, this will be cancelled by the sixth episode.
    Maybe. As they say, "only the good die young."

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    And at least in the test footage stuff, ROB SWANSON voices Axe Cop!
    Added awesomeness.

  14. #9224
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    A place of Idiots nd Coconuts
    Posts
    8,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    Lies.

    It's an 11pm Sat. thing...it's not like it's competing during Mon. or Thurs. prime time or anything.
    It's Fox, they cancel everything.

  15. #9225
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    I think we should start brainstorming about what the prize will be for the glorious winner if the FEARLESS DEFENDERS DEADPOOL!

    A collage (and/or mask) made out of shredded FD remains? A copy of whatever the #1 book happens to be at the time? A gross lady dread to be won as a trophy, Boba Fett/Wookie pelt style? Free drinks at the mythical IAM meet up?
    I'm going to smack you if I ever meet you in real life.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •