Page 433 of 674 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 10108

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    SBDB, there's a reason you never see preview pages posted here. A lot of people avoid them on purpose. You basically just posted the most detailed spoilers possible.

Link to them next time.
    I'm going to give him a pass on that one. We post enough preview art here (I know it's not the same thing) that I could see someone thinking it was cool. Though I'd prefer he clearly mark and link previews in the future.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    "We'll only be gone 4 minutes. So, everyone, pick a replacement member." Stupid.

Seems like Fraction only excels at writing people who are idiots.
    Yeah.....I mean does this mean they need a replacement if they take a shower or have a BM or any other private activity? It's not like the Fantastic Four have any official duties or are on call like Avengers.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Splendiferous Spider Hero ImmortalIronFist's Avatar

Man am I enjoying Mike Allred's art. I would be getting FF for his work alone.

Also, why would you tell anyone there's a replacement Fantastic Four? Even if it's only for four minutes, that's like putting a big neon sign on the Baxter Building saying "COME GET US"
    Hey, that tiger is flying a spaceship.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah.....I mean does this mean they need a replacement if they take a shower or have a BM or any other private activity? It's not like the Fantastic Four have any official duties or are on call like Avengers.
    That's what was really head stretching about the whole thing, but I thought it might have had something to do with the Future Foundation needing someone to man it (I'm waaay behind, so I don't know if that would be the case), but I don't see why they would need 4 people. Pick one smart person who is good with kids and leave it at that.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

BANNED

I'm going to give him a pass on that one. We post enough preview art here (I know it's not the same thing) that I could see someone thinking it was cool. Though I'd prefer he clearly mark and link previews in the future.
    Which I will. And yeah, I thought it was okay cause Preview Art.

That's what was really head stretching about the whole thing, but I thought it might have had something to do with the Future Foundation needing someone to man it (I'm waaay behind, so I don't know if that would be the case), but I don't see why they would need 4 people. Pick one smart person who is good with kids and leave it at that.
    Agreed. In the past, when it was just Val and Franklin they've left them with Roma or with Medusa and Crystal. Agatha Harkness and Caledonia have been their nannies in the past. Now they do have Dragon Man but Reed used to have this base up in the Arctic also. Advertising their absence is really stupid though.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

That's a f***ing truth bomb, if there ever was one. You nailed the best ones, but let's still try to add to it.

American Beauty
    Boyz 'N The Hood (for Roland!)
    The Nightmare Before Christmas
    The Big Lebowski
    Groundhog Day
    Donnie Brasco
    Clerks
    Yay for Boys in the Hood & Big Lebowski (mention) thanx

Now for the offbeat that i liked as well.

Independence Day
    The Mask of Zorro (Banderas & Anythony hopkins FTW)
    BLADE ( 1998 Marvel MOVIE JINX BROKEN)
    RUSH HOUR ( JACKIE CHAN & CHRIS TUCKER)
    The Rock ( Sean Connery)
    The Last boyscout & Long Kiss goodnight
    Face Off
    Jurassic Park
    Hard boiled ( john Woo)
    Dark City
    boogie nights ( Leo di DiCaprio was originally cast)

More Serious Films
    Unusual Suspects
    Schindler's List
    Malcolm X (Denzel Oscar rob)
    Goodfellas
    Hamlet ( Kenneth Branagh Tho i love Mel Gibsons version more)
    Fargo
    Barton Fink
    fear and Loathing in las vegas
    Philadelphia
    Unforgiven
    Armistad
    Bound
    Pleasantville ( Unintentionally racially relevant--and hilarious)
    The Insider
    Miller's crossing
    Lion King
    LA COnfidential
    6th Sense
    American History X
    Apollo 13
    BAbe
    GAttaca
    godfather Part 3
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    Man am I enjoying Mike Allred's art. I would be getting FF for his work alone.
    My bro. .......
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    Man am I enjoying Mike Allred's art. I would be getting FF for his work alone."
    I am not a fan....I will be picking up the book in spite of his art. The figures are stiff and almost look like paste up / Colorforms at times. Probaby She-Hulk and Sue comes out looking the best but the rest of his renditions of the core characters is definitely inferior to Bagley's IMO.

I am not a fan....I will be picking up the book in spite of his art. The figures are stiff and almost look like paste up / Colorforms at times. Probaby She-Hulk and Sue comes out looking the best but the rest of his renditions of the core characters is definitely inferior to Bagley's IMO.
    SO not bros.
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

I love Allred.

Does he fit every story and every writer? No, but when he's on titles that are right up his street then his art just makes everything so much more fun, and it draws you right in.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

BANNED

I do love his art.

But his teeth are weird looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I do love his art.

But his teeth are weird looking.
    That's where he changes the tone of things with his style. Scott clutching Cassie looked goofy for a death scene that looked so devastating when done by Cheung in Children's Crusade.

BANNED

That's where he changes the tone of things with his style. Scott clutching Cassie looked goofy for a death scene that looked so devastating when done by Cheung in Children's Crusade.
    God, that shot makes me sad every time I see it.

Some solid 90's film suggestions by everyone. Bebop's list is a thing of beauty.

LA's avatar is awesome.
    That is the Hurnslice I've come to know. Slightly confused but armed to the teeth and willing to eff you up! - RedRonin