Page 282 of 674 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 10108
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Addams View Post
    Gee, the guy is twelve or something ?
    Apparently not just that, but also said things like "Tony Stark could fix Batwoman" and "Stephanie Brown was a teenage mother, so you know she's easy."

This si the guy who made Slither.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Apparently not just that, but also said things like "Tony Stark could fix Batwoman" and "Stephanie Brown was a teenage mother, so you know she's easy."

This si the guy who made Slither.
    LOL and not even the original Slither. **Shrugs it off...**
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    LOL and not even the original Slither. **Shrugs it off...**
    Wait, Slither was a remake?

Wait, Slither was a remake?
    OOPS.

Gunn's movie recycled the name of a 1973 crime film. I must be thinking of Squirm (the mid-70s icky worm movie that Rick Baker provided the FX for.)
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    OOPS.

Gunn's movie recycled the name of a 1973 crime film. I must be thinking of Squirm (the mid-70s icky worm movie that Rick Baker provided the FX for.)
    Naw, Slither involved Slugs that went into any oraphies and made you a zombie to merge with a slug like infected guy, complete with penetrating sex organs that pumps babies into your stomach.

People said they were going to boycott The Avengers over Marvel's treatment of Jack Kirby, a much more worthwhile cause than Stephanie Brown, and instead donate money equal to a ticket to The Hero Initiative. Avengers made over $1,000,000,000, while donates to The Hero Initiative were totaled about 4000.

That's 0.00039999999999999996%

I think Guardians of the Galaxy can survive a dumb tumblr boycott.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    People said they were going to boycott The Avengers over Marvel's treatment of Jack Kirby, a much more worthwhile cause than Stephanie Brown, and instead donate money equal to a ticket to The Hero Initiative. Avengers made over $1,000,000,000, while donates to The Hero Initiative were totaled about 4000.

That's 0.00039999999999999996%

Well duh.

I also contributed to that foundation...I think...did I...crap, my memory is failing me.

Also, you're implying GOTG can survive on its own.

Well duh.

I also contributed to that foundation...I think...did I...crap, my memory is failing me.

Also, you're implying GOTG can survive on its own.
    Do you know what implying means? Stop telling me that I'm implying things when I'm stating them. Shall I be clearer? Guardians of The Galaxy can survive on its own.

Whenever you say "You're implying..." what you're actually saying is "I don't agree with you, but I want to say it a way that makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about."

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

I hate to tell you this but since I saw in the Feb solicits that Doom is going to provide some instruction for one of the fights, I'm in.

I hope your book fails Marvel. I hope this fails and you lose your credibility.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post
    I think of the Nielson data somewhat similar to the Red & Blue polling maps post election. Huge areas of people I didn't know existed voting for people I didn't know were running.

And I'm not even going to go into how outdated the ratings system is. Doesn't (almost) everyone require a friggin' converter box? They know exactly who is watching what and when. All the Xboxes and such have chips that feed data.

The system to make and pay money is too dependent. Either the few who make all the money are going to make much much less or they are going to have to pay out that much more to the creators.
    Yeah, I'm sure they're not relying on any paper stuff for quite a while now. I think they only tested people on the paper surveys to see if they met their demographics or something. They can tell you which shows are TiVo'd the most. Heck, the cable companies would be a better source of data than Nielson I would think. We've long gone past the day of just monitoring one TV set per family, I would hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurnslice View Post

Perfect example. It really doesn't make sense. But it is oddly consistent. The only real wiggle room is how something will do internationally - in either direction.
    Yeah, it's too consistent if you ask me. Do they still pay the families? Like I said, they could leave the thing on and not even be watching anything.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

BANNED

Do you know what implying means? Stop telling me that I'm implying things when I'm stating them. Shall I be clearer? Guardians of The Galaxy can survive on its own.

Whenever you say "You're implying..." what you're actually saying is "I don't agree with you, but I want to say it a way that makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about."
    Implying is a 4chan thing. Sorry. Habit.

I was just doing a joke.

I hate to tell you this but since I saw in the Feb solicits that Doom is going to provide some instruction for one of the fights, I'm in.
    Doom isn't in the fights. What are you talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Definitely.

spoilers:
    Though "We've been on the road for 18 hours. I need a bath, some chow and then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies." Might be favorite line from this show ever.

I felt using Chalky was a bit of an easy out, Williams did some of the best work this season in the little amount of time they gave him.

But I CANNOT WAIT for Richard to go fucking crazy and kill every fucking person in the season finale. Him just organizing his guns made me insanely happy.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that line got me so pumped for the finale.
    Stacks on stacks on stacks

I need more Roberson! Count Yoda's Avatar

The Eighty Alex Ross And Jae Lee Sketch variants for Masks #1!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    At least my favorite character can carry a book.
    Harsh man, harsh.
    Taskmaster: I'm so much better than you. You can't win. You have to die.
    Moon Knight: Yes, kill me.... See if that works this time.

"Agnostic; lazy man's Atheist" - Pierce (Community)

FF #1 was great, but the winner this week was Batman, Incorporated #5 which made me actually stamp my feet like a giddy little girl.

But will it survive a bad plot and forgettable CGI characters?
    My webcomic Updated weekly
    My BlogSTORM/Black Panther Sabotage
    BEBOP--"Roland = pinnacle of objectivity"