Page 245 of 674 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 10108

Quote Originally Posted by bebopeva88 View Post
    Probably because no one considers it the greatest Iron Man story of all time.
    It's up there.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

So Boardwalk Empire has largely been sluggish this season, but now in the last 2 episodes they've really picked up and restored a lot of faith I had lost in the series.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I'm not going to go through the whole last few pages and bring up a whole bunch of stuff, but I did find it funny when SBDB railed on Bendis Avengers for being White Blonde Males, then went on to talk about how annoying Luke Cage and Spider-Woman were in it.
    IT was just a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    What are you going to name it? I say Logan!
    It's either going to be ashitaka or Dante (not video game, but as inferno) it's a pretty cool little kitty. My mom is renting this old farm house out in the country and it just started hanging in her basement melding all day. It stressed her out since she's not supposed to have pets. We're going to keep it until she moves into her hous ein January.
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

So Boardwalk Empire has largely been sluggish this season, but now in the last 2 episodes they've really picked up and restored a lot of faith I had lost in the series.
    Almost done with season 1!
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

The Artist is on Netflix now so i might watch it there. I'm a big fan of Black and White movies.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    The Artist is on Netflix now so i might watch it there. I'm a big fan of Black and White movies.
    I wanted to see that one too. I have to admit I am behind with last years movies since I was only on basic cable for a while. Heck, the really good movies take forever to show up on HBO and Showtime these days.

I'm glad to read that you like B/W movies. I worked with a woman once, in her early 30s, who refused to watch anything in B/W because she was accustomed to everything being in color for TV and movies. And then there was crazy Ted Turner colorizations a while back. Ugh.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I wanted to see that one too. I have to admit I am behind with last years movies since I was only on basic cable for a while. Heck, the really good movies take forever to show up on HBO and Showtime these days.

I'm glad to read that you like B/W movies. I worked with a woman once, in her early 30s, who refused to watch anything in B/W because she was accustomed to everything being in color for TV and movies. And then there was crazy Ted Turner colorizations a while back. Ugh.
    I have The Walking Dead Season 1 on Blu Ray which includes the plot in B/W. I have to say it's better in the B/W. I blame my love for B/W on me Dad, he would watch those old movies and i would watch some with him.

I have The Walking Dead Season 1 on Blu Ray which includes the plot in B/W. I have to say it's better in the B/W. I blame my love for B/W on me Dad, he would watch those old movies and i would watch some with him.
    I will have to check out that DVD.

There's a lot of good horror / thriller movies that are in B/W too like the Haunting, the Innocents plus I have a fondness for the old Universal horror films. Ever see the original Night of the Living Dead? We had never heard of it when it came on TV late one night and other than commercials, they didn't edit out anything which was unusual for a local TV station. Of course, it never made the networks (no cable existed yet either) . But it sort of blindsided us and scared the crap out of us. The opening sequence in the cemetery is still pretty suspenseful IMO.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I will have to check out that DVD.

There's a lot of good horror / thriller movies that are in B/W too like the Haunting, the Innocents plus I have a fondness for the old Universal horror films. Ever see the original Night of the Living Dead? We had never heard of it when it came on TV late one night and other than commercials, they didn't edit out anything which was unusual for a local TV station. Of course, it never made the networks (no cable existed yet either) . But it sort of blindsided us and scared the crap out of us. The opening sequence in the cemetery is still pretty suspenseful IMO.
    i have seen the original NoTLD. The ending to this day bums me out.

Also Vincent Prices "The Last Man on Earth" *also on Netflix i believe* was a much better adaption of Richard Matheson's I am Legend, then the Smith Movie. IMO

i have seen the original NoTLD. The ending to this day bums me out.

Also Vincent Prices "The Last Man on Earth" *also on Netflix i believe* was a much better adaption of Richard Matheson's I am Legend, then the Smith Movie. IMO
    Yeah, the ending was pretty depressing on NOTLD.

wow....I am surprised you've seen the Vincent Price version. I've not seen that one for quite a while and you're right. It was better. One of these days I will have to look up the original story by Richard Matheson. When you look up his credits it reminds you how much stuff he worked on.... Spielberg's TV movie "Duel" , Twilight Zone, Star Trek, the Roger Corman Edgar Allen Poe adaptions, etc.

I watched Talking Dead for the first time this week because CM Punk was on. Man, that is one giant waste of a television show. It gets better though if you pretend The Walking Dead is like The Truman Show mixed with The Hunger Games, and Talking Dead is set in the same universe.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    I watched Talking Dead for the first time this week because CM Punk was on. Man, that is one giant waste of a television show. It gets better though if you pretend The Walking Dead is like The Truman Show mixed with The Hunger Games, and Talking Dead is set in the same universe.
    It must be popular if a show talking about what just happened on the show is still on the air.

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

It's up there.
    If it were really up there, you'd know what it was called!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

That's what happens when you make stupid decisions in the S2 finale, Boardwalk Empire!
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP