Page 174 of 674 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 10108
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    ...if she's actually dead, then Marvel really is killing everyone who isn't in the movies.
    I doubt Cho will kill off one of his favorites.

...if she's actually dead, then Marvel really is killing everyone who isn't in the movies.
    Songbird is next!
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Songbird is next!
    If that happens then i believe Marvel is waging a War on our very own S/D.

You don't actually believe that, do you? It's a ridiculous conclusion to jump to, and if she is dead MARVEL didn't kill her, Frank Cho did. Marvel aren't some evil corporation out to kill your favourite characters, and when a character dies it's usually the writer's decision.

I do like the idea that Marvel said "Yes Frank Cho, you can have your own Wolverine book, but you have to kill Shanna The She Devil in it" That's hilarious.

Also, judging by the style it's drawn in, it looks more like it's from a cover than interiors.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    You don't actually believe that, do you? It's a ridiculous conclusion to jump to, and if she is dead MARVEL didn't kill her, Frank Cho did. Marvel aren't some evil corporation out to kill your favourite characters, and when a character dies it's usually the writer's decision.

I do like the idea that Marvel said "Yes Frank Cho, you can have your own Wolverine book, but you have to kill Shanna The She Devil in it" That's hilarious.
    I think it's more they're trying to stream line everything. Characters who don't have a future in the films they're weeding out and the ones who will become popular with their movies are going to be present much much more. They aren't just killing favorites, they're killing those they find useless.

Songbird is next!
    I've been paranoid about that for so long now.

I think it's more they're trying to stream line everything. Characters who don't have a future in the films they're weeding out and the ones who will become popular with their movies are going to be present much much more. They aren't just killing favorites, they're killing those they find useless.
    So do you generally think there's an editorial mandate to kill off characters they deem of no value?

Why kill them off, why just not use them? If Marvel don't wanna use Shanna, then they just won't use Shanna. Why waste money paying a superstar artist like Frank Cho to write and draw a story solely designed to kill off Shanna when they could just not use her? It's ridiculous, a waste of time and a waste of money.

Marvel obviously like Frank Cho enough to trust him with his own Wolverine book, and they're going to publish his story. If Shanna dies in it, that's HIS decision, not Marvel's.

I don't think any editor at Marvel cares enough about whether Shanna the She-Devil has a future in films to make the decision to kill her off.
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    So do you generally think there's an editorial mandate to kill off characters they deem of no value?

Why kill them off, why just not use them? If Marvel don't wanna use Shanna, then they just won't use Shanna. Why waste money paying a superstar artist like Frank Cho to write and draw a story solely designed to kill off Shanna when they could just not use her? It's ridiculous, a waste of time and a waste of money.

Marvel obviously like Frank Cho enough to trust him with his own Wolverine book, and they're going to publish his story. If Shanna dies in it, that's HIS decision, not Marvel's.

I don't think any editor at Marvel cares enough about whether Shanna the She-Devil has a future in films to make the decision to kill her off.
    The same reason that people asked for the Ruanways return and then they pulled out Arena, to make people stop asking about the characters they don't want to focus on and instead guide the people to properties they want to sell, which is Guardians of the Galaxy and cosmic heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    If that happens then i believe Marvel is waging a War on our very own S/D.
    No. It'll be payback for the War SBDB launched on Hickman.

what was this?

BANNED

I didn't launch a war on Hickman. That was other crazy Songbird fans.

Dude, Guardians of the Galaxy are getting a movie. The only useless characters Marve has are the ones I don't like.

I've been paranoid about that for so long now.
    Keep bugging creators! Make it a spite killing!

I didn't launch a war on Hickman. That was other crazy Songbird fans.
    You are all one and the same.

BANNED

Dude, Guardians of the Galaxy are getting a movie. The only useless characters Marve has are the ones I don't like.
    I wouldn't get to comfy there.

Keep bugging creators! Make it a spite killing!
    Um...no!

You are all one and the same.
    Those who voted in the minimites poll said otherwise!

The same reason that people asked for the Ruanways return and then they pulled out Arena,
    Yeah, no.

to make people stop asking about the characters they don't want to focus on and instead guide the people to properties they want to sell, which is Guardians of the Galaxy and cosmic heroes.
    Stop that. They want EVERY property to sell. Don't be dumb.

I wouldn't get to comfy there.
    Hows that?

Um...no!
    Too late! She'll die in a guest appearance in Arena! Then Bendis will create a new cosmic character called Songbird, who's a tough and sarcastic character dressed all in black, and old Songbird will be dead forever.

Those who voted in the minimites poll said otherwise!
    All bots created by you!