Page 87 of 674 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 10108

I like how it so perfectly encapsulates Bebop's current feeling regards the many betrayals of his favourites.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolverpunch.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	104340
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    I like how it so perfectly encapsulates Bebop's current feeling regards the many betrayals of his favourites.
    It gives him the dumber version of Captain Marvel though.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Haha i just noticed the Hood is on the cover.

Oh dear, THAT was Leinil's cover for that (checks signature...)

I can't believe that is his work...

But yeah Yu generally does a wonderful Iron Man.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Since I've already promised others that I will blackmail Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie into adding Pixie to the Young Avengers cast this weekend (and already have blackmail materials prepared for both) I figure it's fair to see if any of you would like me pass on any messages to creators at Thought Bubble.

So, requests?
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Since I've already promised others that I will blackmail Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie into adding Pixie to the Young Avengers cast this weekend (and already have blackmail materials prepared for both) I figure it's fair to see if any of you would like me pass on any messages to creators at Thought Bubble.

So, requests?
    If you should see Sean Phillips would you tell him 'Thank you for Hansel in Fatale.' He might look at you a bit strangely though...so I will leave this to your discretion.

Have a wonderful time, Lady Alternate. I really must get to the U.K. one of these decades.

I hope Sean appears at another New York Comicon so I can have him do a quick the Men of Fatale arc two commission for me.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

So, requests?

Once Pixie is added, she should die a horrible death, stabbed repeatedly by a herd of unicorns....from Latveria.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Once Pixie is added, she should die a horrible death, stabbed repeatedly by a herd of unicorns....from Latveria.
    how dare you!!!!! Twilight Sparkle and Rari......i've said to much.

BANNED

So, requests?
    Either: Mercury added to the team, or have an issue where a fifty foot Cassie Lang Zombie attacks NYC.

EDIT: And more Miss American Chavez chewing bubblegum!

So, requests?
    how about a Sinister Jr, i imagine him and Loki teaming up to piss off MAC.

So, requests?
    1) Lots of pictures of you and S/V
    2) Land off of Iron Man
    3) What IM said
    4) Kill everyone on Young Avengers except Marvel Boy. Rename the book.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Songbird/Diamondback

Was that you on Hickman's Formspring mentioning Songbird being added to the Fearless? If so, why bother him about it since it's Cullen Bunn's call?
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Songbird/Diamondback

Was that you on Hickman's Formspring mentioning Songbird being added to the Fearless? If so, why bother him about it since it's Cullen Bunn's call?
    That was me, and I mainly did it to follow up on the guy who shouted "Songbird for President." So not only am I diverting the Songbird fans away from Hickman, I got them excited for the idea that she might be in Fearless Defenders.

You see? I think about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    That was me, and I mainly did it to follow up on the guy who shouted "Songbird for President." So not only am I diverting the Songbird fans away from Hickman, I got them excited for the idea that she might be in Fearless Defenders.

You see? I think about these things.
    Yet, you're still bugging Hickman. Are you really thinking about these things?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Yet, you're still bugging Hickman. Are you really thinking about these things?
    Correction, I have not really bugged Hickman at all. Most of the people who talk to him to annoy him about Songbird are just trying to get me riled up and post his snippy remarks on /co/.