Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Superman #17 Cover

BANNED

This crossover is still going on?

I think it ends here.

So from the sun motif, a statue of RAO?
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

That looks freaking awesome.Looks like we have some delicious Sci fi Craziness on our way.Also looks like the Super Family is finally uniting.Good.It was disgraceful to see the Batfamily more united than the Super.

BANNED

Very JRPG "Final Boss Battle"--and I love it!

I'm hoping my appreciation for the Supergirl book can still survive being contaminated by this.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Damn, that's some "Prometheus" level s*** going on there. Kenneth Rocafort is a force of nature.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Looks great, but I'm still not really convinced to this crossover. If I get it right, it's one of these where I must read all involved titles to get the whole story, yes? For four months? Why couldn't they just use the model with one main series and its tie-ins?

I never buy crossover tie-ins and I always understand everything fine. That's what I plan on doing here too, just buying the Superman issues and ignoring the rest.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Celestin View Post
    Looks great, but I'm still not really convinced to this crossover. If I get it right, it's one of these where I must read all involved titles to get the whole story, yes? For four months? Why couldn't they just use the model with one main series and its tie-ins?
    I think this issue of Superman is the last one, the other issues this month (Supergirl, Superboy) shouldn't tie in.

But I can't be sure. So far as I can tell, though, 14, 15, 16 for 'all' of them, with Superman tying in for 13 and 17 as well.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    Very JRPG "Final Boss Battle"--and I love it!
    Exactly my sentiments. Damn this looks sick!

After Superboy #17 Cover, I think that probably this "final boss" is Oracle.

Cool cover, though I'm confused about the costume situation. Shouldn't Superboy be in Superman's suit and Superman be the jeans and t-shirt look? At least the February Superboy cover depicts Superboy as still wearing Kal's costume. I suppose this issue could take place after or something, but February's Superboy and Supergirl look to be done with H'el arc so I have to imagine this is the final issue of the arc and takes place before both of those.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-11-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    After Superboy #17 Cover, I think that probably this "final boss" is Oracle.
    Please do you have the link for Superboy #17's cover?
    Cerebral Assassin

I am really digging Supergirl's New 52 look, except for her hair. At any rate, this crossover looks fun.