On Vacation

Default What should the next Ultimate Animated movie be about?

If another Ultimate Animated movie was to come out what would it be about?
    Personally I would like it to be about the Ultimates 1 and 2 verbatim and not watered-down. But if not an Ultimate movie based off Hickmans Ultimate Thor miniseries would be perfect. The Ultimate Galactus triology would be good too. Ultimatum in a watered-down X-Men and Ultimates vs Magneto would be cool if it's done right. The only way I can forsee Miles Morales on the big screen would be through Animated movies. So what do you think would be a good arc for an Ultimate Animated movie.

BANNED

- Hickman's Ultimates. The way it SHOULD have ended.

- Ultimate Avengers 3. No joke. I thought the mini was both fun and disappointing. My favourite scene was Hawkeye trying to get a chocolate bar out of a vending machine in the Triskellion. UA3 had all the potential to be a really great book. But Millar seemed to struggle to fit all four of his UA titles into just 6 issues. They all needed more than that. If each arc was eight issues long, instead of six, it would've been an outstanding series. I'd love to see these stories re-told; animated or otherwise.

- Ultimate Human. It would make an excellent film/cartoon, I think.

Ultimate Gah Lak Tus, or the Ultimate Enemy Trilogy.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.

Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate War, Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Well originally, I think Marvel had planned to do an animated feature for Ultimate War. But they scrapped the idea for reasons that I doubt are very good. I would like to see that at one point. But I also would love to see the Ultimate Gah Lak Tus trilogy. That was one of my favorite Ultimate crossover events. I think that would make a perfect Ultimate animated feature. But I'm not sure how much energy Marvel is putting into animated features anymore. Ever since Hulk vs. and Planet Hulk, Marvel really hasn't been exploring these features all that much. Meanwhile, DC keeps churning them out with great efficiency. I really hope that changes, but I don't see that happening anytime soon sadly.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Ultimate War

Death of Spider-Man

Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man - I would have this animated movie adapting from issues 1 to 12.

Death of Spider-Man, which leads into something resembling the current USM volume.

Divided We Fall/United We Stand could be a really good movie for the X-Men...Starting it with the Camp Angel Rebellion + the Sentinel takeover as a kind of five-minute prologue, then go into Kitty and co. moving out West and kicking up a battle. Then end it with the formation of Reservation X.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

BANNED

Hickman's Ultimates, definitely. I think X-Men and Spider-Man have become a bit too elseworlds to be cross-marketed to other mediums.

I would love to see several Ultimate X-men animated movies. Ones based on Tomorrow People, New Mutants, Ultimate War/Return of the King, and Magnetic North and maybe a redone version of Apocalypse. And there is an animated Hulk and Iron Man team up movie coming out. Not saying its Ultimate Human, but it sure as hell seems like a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Hickman's Ultimates, definitely. I think X-Men and Spider-Man have become a bit too elseworlds to be cross-marketed to other mediums.
    I don't think so. They already did an animated Avengers movie where the entire team dies and their children take over, and now the next live action X-Men movie is going to involve time travel and bad futures and the like. I don't think there's much about Ultimate Spider-Man that'd be too difficult to market as a standalone DVD movie, especially since most of the audience is likely smart enough to realize it has no bearing on the actual movies or whatever.

BANNED

The tomorrow people

Marvel really needs to step up it's animation game